New Homes: Live 2 hours from Paris at King’s Cross development
- Credit: Archant
The regeneration of King’s Cross continues apace with the launch of a new residential development, St Pancras Place, containing 61 new build flats and mews houses.
Buyers can choose between studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes and houses in the landscaped grounds, located next to King’s Cross station.
Paul Eden, CEO of Regal Homes who are behind the development, said: “We believe St Pancras Place will appeal to a wide range of buyers – the location couldn’t be more central but at the same time, the way the development has been designed offers residents a very private community.”
Contemporary architecture and modern materials have been designed to reflect the period buildings in the neighbourhood and the development is further integrated into the surrounding area via a tree-lined walkway.
King’s Cross is set to include the largest new street in London since Kingsway in Holborn was laid in 1904 and the largest public square since the 1845 foundation of Trafalgar Square.
You may also want to watch:
The wider area will see 2,000 new homes, 20 new streets, 10 new public squares and almost 4 million square feet of commercial space once redeveloped.
Prices start at £635,000 for a studio apartment.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 3 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 4 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police
- 5 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 6 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 7 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music for 'healthy hedonists'
- 8 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green