New Homes: Live 2 hours from Paris at King’s Cross development
- Credit: Archant
The regeneration of King’s Cross continues apace with the launch of a new residential development, St Pancras Place, containing 61 new build flats and mews houses.
Buyers can choose between studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes and houses in the landscaped grounds, located next to King’s Cross station.
Paul Eden, CEO of Regal Homes who are behind the development, said: “We believe St Pancras Place will appeal to a wide range of buyers – the location couldn’t be more central but at the same time, the way the development has been designed offers residents a very private community.”
Contemporary architecture and modern materials have been designed to reflect the period buildings in the neighbourhood and the development is further integrated into the surrounding area via a tree-lined walkway.
King’s Cross is set to include the largest new street in London since Kingsway in Holborn was laid in 1904 and the largest public square since the 1845 foundation of Trafalgar Square.
You may also want to watch:
The wider area will see 2,000 new homes, 20 new streets, 10 new public squares and almost 4 million square feet of commercial space once redeveloped.
Prices start at £635,000 for a studio apartment.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 4 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 5 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 6 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 7 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 10 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim