New Homes: Live 2 hours from Paris at King’s Cross development
- Credit: Archant
The regeneration of King’s Cross continues apace with the launch of a new residential development, St Pancras Place, containing 61 new build flats and mews houses.
Buyers can choose between studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes and houses in the landscaped grounds, located next to King’s Cross station.
Paul Eden, CEO of Regal Homes who are behind the development, said: “We believe St Pancras Place will appeal to a wide range of buyers – the location couldn’t be more central but at the same time, the way the development has been designed offers residents a very private community.”
Contemporary architecture and modern materials have been designed to reflect the period buildings in the neighbourhood and the development is further integrated into the surrounding area via a tree-lined walkway.
King’s Cross is set to include the largest new street in London since Kingsway in Holborn was laid in 1904 and the largest public square since the 1845 foundation of Trafalgar Square.
You may also want to watch:
The wider area will see 2,000 new homes, 20 new streets, 10 new public squares and almost 4 million square feet of commercial space once redeveloped.
Prices start at £635,000 for a studio apartment.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'