New Homes: Lexington Apartments shine light on up-and-coming Harrow
- Credit: Archant
As potential property owners increasingly look towards outer London for both quality and affordability, the launch of a new range of apartments in Harrow Weald is set to further the area’s up-and-coming reputation.
Located on High Road, Lexington Apartments is a stunning new Help to Buy scheme of just eight apartments. The latest development by Flow by Fruition Properties, it consists of studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments which have been finished to an extremely high standard.
Each flat features a contemporary, individually designed kitchen which includes integrated appliances - including a ceramic hob, oven, extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer - and high-gloss finishes. The design of the bathrooms, as well as the fittings and fixtures included, is made to complement the rest of the apartment.
A spokesperson for Flow by Fruition Properties said: “Harrow Weald has recently seen a significant number of new developments which have helped to transform the local area and enhance its reputation. This has had a positive impact upon local property prices as the area becomes an increasingly popular place to live.”
The Help to Buy scheme is especially important for first time buyers to assist them getting a mortgage. Buyers that sign up to the scheme don’t pay any interest on the loan during the first five years. The loan amount also allows purchasers to obtain a more competitive interest rate which helps make the whole purchase more affordable.”
You may also want to watch:
Conveniently located within easy access of local shopping facilities including Waitrose, Homebase and Tesco, Lexington Apartments lies only minutes away from Harrow Town Centre, so residents will benefit from an array of restaurants, bars, a cinema and entertainment complex, as well as leisure and sporting facilities.
The development is well situated for access to numerous schools and colleges including Salvatorian College, Whitmore High School, and Harrow School. Harrow and Wealdstone Tube and London Overground stations offer a speedy commute to major London stations such as Euston and Paddington.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
Lexington Apartments launches on the weekend of 14 and 15 March. For more information, contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626, email email@example.com or visit prestonbennett.co.uk