New homes: Investors, commuters and downsizers should head to St Albans
- Credit: Archant
North Londoners looking to downsize or invest in property should head to Ridgmont Plaza in St Albans where 44 apartments are launching this weekend.
Flats range from studios to one- and two-bedrooms to suit single commuters, young couples and retiring people looking for a small town experience.
St Albans was recently rated one of the top 10 places to live in England and Wales by The Telegraph, thanks to its history, dating back to the Roman empire and the high quality of living afforded by the plentiful open green space as well as the bars and restaurants in the town centre.
The flats are located close to the station, making them convenient for commuters with trains to St Pancras International taking 20 minutes.
Visitors to the launch event on the 21st and 22nd of March will be able to view a show flat with an open plan high gloss kitchen featuring Earthstone worktops and integrated Neff appliances.
You may also want to watch:
Video door entry system, lifts to all floors and gated parking all contribute to the feeling of security, while a resident’s fitness suite will be a welcome addition for time-poor commuters.
Ridgmont Plaza show apartment launches on 21 and 22 March. For more information or to register your interest please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626, email email@example.com or visit prestonbennett.co.uk
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 10 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting