New Homes: Development launching in Hornsey this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A development of 270 new studio, one and two-bedroom apartments will launch in Hornsey, N8, just south of Alexandra Palace Park, this Saturday, 10th January.
Taking advantage of an area that is as yet comparatively undiscovered but which has charming residential neighbours in Crouch End and Muswell Hill, Smithfield Square fronts directly onto Hornsey High Street.
The development offers a mix of traditional materials and contemporary architecture, with design conscious interior design.
The spacious layouts boast underfloor heating throughout and most apartments feature private outside space and large windows.
Kitchens come with integrated Smeg appliances and a choice of three bespoke designs featuring composite stone worktops; gloss and timber effect soft-close cabinet doors; and a sleek, handle-free design.
You may also want to watch:
Neutral tones and timber effect flooring are used throughout the open-plan living/dining area, while bedrooms boast carpets and fitted wardrobes.
Bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling porcelain tiles, bespoke designed vanity units, heated towel rails and luxury Hansgrohe fittings.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
The development also contains a fully equipped gym, private landscaped gardens, a concierge service, a residents lounge with built-in WiFi and two communal roof terraces.
Sean Ellis, chairman of developer St James, comments: “We’re delighted to announce the launch of Smithfield Square in Hornsey, which falls within the Council’s regeneration framework, Haringey Heartlands. The development will bring a fantastic selection of new homes across a range of tenures and a significant number of jobs to Hornsey, contributing to the ongoing transformation of this area.
“Smithfield Square is the only significant new build development of this scale and quality in the locality under delivery. It is certainly going to assist in putting Hornsey firmly on the map as a desirable and aspirational place to live. With prices offering relatively good value particularly in comparison to neighbouring areas such as Muswell Hill and Crouch End, Smithfield Square offers buyers an opportunity to buy a home in Zone 3 from the trusted Berkeley brand in a regeneration area with great transport links.”
Prices start from £299,950 for a suite, £360,000 for a 1 bedroom property and 2 bedroom apartments are available from £470,000.
Call the sales and marketing team on 020 3002 9460 or visitsmithfieldsquare.co.uk for further information.