New Hampstead luxury development is selling fast, with only 20 per cent of homes remaining
- Credit: Archant
Buxmead is the first development to offer a 25 metre indoor swimming pool in north London
Despite what has been a stalling prime property market in the capital, 80 per cent of apartments at Buxmead development on The Bishops Avenue have already been snapped up by buyers.
Developer Harrison Varma are launching the second phase of homes at the residence, which features 20 apartments including six duplexes, three penthouses, 11 apartments and a choice of new build and converted buildings, set within 2.5 acres of private, landscaped grounds.
Residents can make the most of a round the clock ‘white glove’ concierge, who take the stress out of chores by providing a postal, secreterial, catering and laundry service.
The landscaped gardens offer respite from the bustle of the capital, with a mature woodland, a water feature and plants in bloom all year round, as well as a summer pavillion providing the opportunity for al fresco dining during the warmer months.
You may also want to watch:
Buxmead is also home to the first indoor 25 metre swimming pool to feature in a north London development, complete with a spa, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, beauty salon and Tecnogym.
Anil Varma, managing director at Harrison Varma said: “We are extremely proud of the homes and class of amenities we have created here. We have blended striking design with specialist craftsmanship and artisan trades to create a very special collection of timeless homes that combine our lifestyle concept.”
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Mark Pollack at north London estate agents Aston Chase also added: “This pioneering development has helped propel The Bishops Avenue back to its heyday status. The exceptional specification, leisure facilities and services on offer at Buxmead will appeal to wealthy individuals seeking a home which offers the epitome of luxury, whether they are families seeking a lateral apartment or someone looking for a turn-key residence which they can lock up and leave.”
Equidistant to Hampstead and Highgate, Buxmead is perfectly situated with a wide selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants and gastropubs nearby, as well as a number of transport links including Highgate tube station (Northern Line) and both the A1 and M1 motorways around five minutes away.
On sale with Aston Chase, prices start from £6.9m for a three-bedroom apartment, rising to £15m for the last remaining penthouse.