New Hampstead luxury development is selling fast, with only 20 per cent of homes remaining
- Credit: Archant
Buxmead is the first development to offer a 25 metre indoor swimming pool in north London
Despite what has been a stalling prime property market in the capital, 80 per cent of apartments at Buxmead development on The Bishops Avenue have already been snapped up by buyers.
Developer Harrison Varma are launching the second phase of homes at the residence, which features 20 apartments including six duplexes, three penthouses, 11 apartments and a choice of new build and converted buildings, set within 2.5 acres of private, landscaped grounds.
Residents can make the most of a round the clock ‘white glove’ concierge, who take the stress out of chores by providing a postal, secreterial, catering and laundry service.
The landscaped gardens offer respite from the bustle of the capital, with a mature woodland, a water feature and plants in bloom all year round, as well as a summer pavillion providing the opportunity for al fresco dining during the warmer months.
You may also want to watch:
Buxmead is also home to the first indoor 25 metre swimming pool to feature in a north London development, complete with a spa, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, beauty salon and Tecnogym.
Anil Varma, managing director at Harrison Varma said: “We are extremely proud of the homes and class of amenities we have created here. We have blended striking design with specialist craftsmanship and artisan trades to create a very special collection of timeless homes that combine our lifestyle concept.”
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
Mark Pollack at north London estate agents Aston Chase also added: “This pioneering development has helped propel The Bishops Avenue back to its heyday status. The exceptional specification, leisure facilities and services on offer at Buxmead will appeal to wealthy individuals seeking a home which offers the epitome of luxury, whether they are families seeking a lateral apartment or someone looking for a turn-key residence which they can lock up and leave.”
Equidistant to Hampstead and Highgate, Buxmead is perfectly situated with a wide selection of shops, boutiques, restaurants and gastropubs nearby, as well as a number of transport links including Highgate tube station (Northern Line) and both the A1 and M1 motorways around five minutes away.
On sale with Aston Chase, prices start from £6.9m for a three-bedroom apartment, rising to £15m for the last remaining penthouse.