New Georgian style townhouses for sale in St John’s Wood
- Credit: Hamilton Drive
The family homes allow for an abundance of natural light and feature 10 ft ceiling heights
On the back of £65 million worth of pre-sales in the off market phase one, the second phase of residential development Hamilton Drive is launched.
Situated off Hall Road in St John’s Wood, the property is a Georgian style three storey terrace of 10 four/five bedroom townhouses, each with private gardens.
The large family homes provide plenty of lateral living space, with rooms characterised by large dimensions.
Ceiling heights of up to 10 ft, as well as a five storey helical staircase surmounted by a roof skylight mean the townhouses also benefit from an abundance of natural light.
You may also want to watch:
Further examples of contemporary luxury design include Boffi kitchen’s with natural stone worktops and Gaggenau and Miele integrated appliances, as well as a private cinema room on the lower ground floor and fitness facilities including a private gymnasium.
Although the first phase of sales were off market, five properties were sold, which generated £65 million worth of sales. The launching of phase two therefore marks the official public launch of Hamilton Drive, with two houses now available for purchase.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
Mark Pollack, founding director at north London estate agents Aston Chase said: “Hamilton Drive is the most successful ultra-prime residential development to be launched this year. The impressive pre-sales reflect the appeal that this collection of properties has had with purchasers. The address provides all the benefits of lateral apartment living within the architecture of a family house, and brings Mayfair quality to St John’s Wood.”
Two dressed residences are available for viewing. House No.7 is priced at £12,500,000 and House No.1 is priced at £10,750,000.