New flagship development in Bushey Heath already 45% sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey Heath by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is proving popular with buyers drawn to its prime location, and the quality and variety of the homes available. Windmill Place offers something for everyone from apartments to family houses, each home has been finished to a high standard and comes ready to move into, with outside space and parking.
Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses all centered around a picturesque village green. Heronslea Group’s Sales and Marketing Director Shelley West comments: “We have been delighted with the rate of sales here at this popular development. Each home has been built using the highest quality and finest design, and far surpasses anything else on the market. Windmill Place has been so popular because it appeals to everyone from first time buyers to downsizers, to growing families seeking a suburban lifestyle.”
The village green is the heart of this attractive new neighbourhood, featuring three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping.
Internally homes are larger than average offering spacious accommodation and finished to an excellent standard with interior designed specification. All homes benefit from car parking with ample visitor spaces, with the houses featuring garages or driveways and private gardens.
Windmill Place is within walking distance to the local amenities of Bushey high street and several leading schools. Bushey Overground Station is close by with direct links to Euston in 18 minutes and by road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £665,000 for a three-bedroom house and £385,000 for the apartments.
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 heronslea-group.co.uk
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office