New flagship development in Bushey Heath already 45% sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
A prestigious new development in Bushey Heath by leading Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, is proving popular with buyers drawn to its prime location, and the quality and variety of the homes available. Windmill Place offers something for everyone from apartments to family houses, each home has been finished to a high standard and comes ready to move into, with outside space and parking.
Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses all centered around a picturesque village green. Heronslea Group’s Sales and Marketing Director Shelley West comments: “We have been delighted with the rate of sales here at this popular development. Each home has been built using the highest quality and finest design, and far surpasses anything else on the market. Windmill Place has been so popular because it appeals to everyone from first time buyers to downsizers, to growing families seeking a suburban lifestyle.”
The village green is the heart of this attractive new neighbourhood, featuring three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping.
Internally homes are larger than average offering spacious accommodation and finished to an excellent standard with interior designed specification. All homes benefit from car parking with ample visitor spaces, with the houses featuring garages or driveways and private gardens.
Windmill Place is within walking distance to the local amenities of Bushey high street and several leading schools. Bushey Overground Station is close by with direct links to Euston in 18 minutes and by road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £665,000 for a three-bedroom house and £385,000 for the apartments.
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 heronslea-group.co.uk
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?