New Finchley Road apartment to showcase luxury Lexington development
- Credit: Archant
A luxury residential development on Finchley Road is opening its doors to the public with the launch of a brand new show apartment.
The room at NW11’s The Lexington, provided by housing association Affinity Sutton, will be available from tomorrow to view by appointment to showcase one of the building’s stunning two-bedroom apartments.
With a classic palette based around subtle shades of cream and grey, the apartment, which also includes a concierge service, comprises a spacious open plan kitchen and living room framed by oversized windows leading out onto a spacious terrace, offering views across London and beyond.
A bespoke Hacker kitchen features Caesarstone work tops, white gloss and walnut cabinetry and luxury Miele appliances, complemented by soft LED lighting. The luxurious feel continues in the master bedroom with a large fitted dressing room, en suite bathroom and a private balcony running the full width of the room.
The Lexingto=n boasts an exceptional choice of individually designed one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes, penthouse apartments and mews houses – over 70% have already been reserved off-plan.
Its location on the Finchley Road is close to Hampstead Village’s extensive array of shops and popular schools, while Golders Green sits close by the Northern Line to provide easy access to central London.
Yvette Ruggins, Sales Director of Affinity Sutton, said: “This collection of spectacular high quality homes is unlike any other available in the area.
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 4 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 5 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 6 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 7 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 8 Man accused of sexual assaults in Camden and Islington bailed
- 9 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 10 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
“The showhome is an exemplar of luxury living in this demanding and highly competitive London market place.”
Two-bedroom apartments start from £760,000. The showhome will be open daily from tomorrow onwards from 10 am – 6 pm. To book an appointment, phone 0845 60 60 765 or visit www.thelexington-nw11.com