New Finchley Road apartment to showcase luxury Lexington development
- Credit: Archant
A luxury residential development on Finchley Road is opening its doors to the public with the launch of a brand new show apartment.
The room at NW11’s The Lexington, provided by housing association Affinity Sutton, will be available from tomorrow to view by appointment to showcase one of the building’s stunning two-bedroom apartments.
With a classic palette based around subtle shades of cream and grey, the apartment, which also includes a concierge service, comprises a spacious open plan kitchen and living room framed by oversized windows leading out onto a spacious terrace, offering views across London and beyond.
A bespoke Hacker kitchen features Caesarstone work tops, white gloss and walnut cabinetry and luxury Miele appliances, complemented by soft LED lighting. The luxurious feel continues in the master bedroom with a large fitted dressing room, en suite bathroom and a private balcony running the full width of the room.
The Lexingto=n boasts an exceptional choice of individually designed one, two and three-bedroom apartments, duplexes, penthouse apartments and mews houses – over 70% have already been reserved off-plan.
You may also want to watch:
Its location on the Finchley Road is close to Hampstead Village’s extensive array of shops and popular schools, while Golders Green sits close by the Northern Line to provide easy access to central London.
Yvette Ruggins, Sales Director of Affinity Sutton, said: “This collection of spectacular high quality homes is unlike any other available in the area.
- 1 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
“The showhome is an exemplar of luxury living in this demanding and highly competitive London market place.”
Two-bedroom apartments start from £760,000. The showhome will be open daily from tomorrow onwards from 10 am – 6 pm. To book an appointment, phone 0845 60 60 765 or visit www.thelexington-nw11.com