New build open evening in Hampstead lets you test run your commute
- Credit: Archant
Working late again? The new homes at Thirty2 are staying open for late viewings today to help busy house hunters
House hunting is stressful at the best of times, but when you’re working late to make bank to put down that deposit it can be near impossible.
Hoping to attract busy buyers, Fairview New Homes are holding an open evening today at their Thirty2 development in Hampstead.
Jim Holliday, sales and marketing director for Fairview, said: “We understand that, between work and family commitments, making time to view new homes can be difficult.
“So we are holding this open evening to give busy people an extra three hours in the evening to come and see the homes at Thirty2 for themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
The new homes are just a five minute walk from Belsize Park station, so you can take your potential door-to-door commuting time for a test drive.
If you can’t make the late opening you can always pop in to the see the show homes on Lawn Road daily from 10am to 5am.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
The Thirty2 development includes studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, with prices starting at £510,000 for a studio and £600,000 for a one bed.
Fairview New Homes will open the doors at Thirty2, Lawn Road, NW3, until 8pm on Wednesday April 26.
0808 2527187 / Fairview.co.uk