New build open evening in Hampstead lets you test run your commute
- Credit: Archant
Working late again? The new homes at Thirty2 are staying open for late viewings today to help busy house hunters
House hunting is stressful at the best of times, but when you’re working late to make bank to put down that deposit it can be near impossible.
Hoping to attract busy buyers, Fairview New Homes are holding an open evening today at their Thirty2 development in Hampstead.
Jim Holliday, sales and marketing director for Fairview, said: “We understand that, between work and family commitments, making time to view new homes can be difficult.
“So we are holding this open evening to give busy people an extra three hours in the evening to come and see the homes at Thirty2 for themselves.”
The new homes are just a five minute walk from Belsize Park station, so you can take your potential door-to-door commuting time for a test drive.
If you can’t make the late opening you can always pop in to the see the show homes on Lawn Road daily from 10am to 5am.
- 1 Bus collides with lamppost in Muswell Hill crash
- 2 Stephen Mangan has Crouch End pupils 'in stitches'
- 3 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 4 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood feels like walking in a winter wonderland
- 6 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 7 Infected Blood Inquiry: Transfusion centre was 'disaster zone'
- 8 Villa Bianca brings the Christmas cheer to Hampstead
- 9 Haringey Council makes senior leadership appointments
- 10 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
The Thirty2 development includes studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments, with prices starting at £510,000 for a studio and £600,000 for a one bed.
Fairview New Homes will open the doors at Thirty2, Lawn Road, NW3, until 8pm on Wednesday April 26.
0808 2527187 / Fairview.co.uk