Bright and modern apartment is part of Edwardian building in East Finchley
- Credit: Martyn Gerrard
Peel Mansions, Fortis Green, East Finchley N2
This bright apartment is set in a red brick Edwardian building and has a south facing balcony.
It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a reception room, bespoke cabinetry, engineered walnut flooring and contemporary design throughout.
There is open plan living with full integrated kitchen, and one of the two bathrooms is an en-suite to master bedroom.
The owners say: "The natural light we get from the south-facing aspect floods our living space through our floor to ceiling sliding doors, we rarely turn on the lights during the day."
The property also offers floor to ceiling sliding doors, high specification and contemporary finishes, high ceilings, underfloor heating, door video entry systems and a bike storage room.
- 1 A Level results 2022 live: Camden, Barnet and Haringey schools as they come in
- 2 'Fragile' Highgate Hill raised road to be repaired
- 3 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 4 Five-bedroom house with garden and roof terrace in Kentish Town
- 5 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 6 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 7 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 8 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 9 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 10 'Opportunities in Camden as students receive their results'
East Finchley is between Finchley and Muswell Hill, and is well known for its community spirit, has a genuine village atmosphere and offers an array of independently owned shops, café’s, bars and restaurants.
Muswell Hill Broadway and East Finchley Tube station are just a few minutes' walk away.
T: 020 8883 0077