- Credit: Archant
Set in a countryside location, yet within easy access into Central London, the multi-award winning Miram House features just six individually designed, unique apartments, which offer the pinnacle in luxury living. The 3G artificial grass tennis court which is situated to the rear of the property backs onto the beautiful Hadley Wood Golf Club benefiting from charming views.
Set in private, gated, landscaped grounds, Miram House features majestic columns and intricate stonework. The lobby features a magnificent chandelier with 10,290 hand cut Swarovski crystals and benefits from hotel style concierge service. Artemi & Gibbs have expertly blended the latest technologies, with the finest materials and traditional craftsmanship to create six very special, unique homes, which are simply unparalleled in this part of North London.
Each one of the carefully crafted, elegant homes has been designed and built to the highest specification with generous living spaces and contemporary interiors. Offering a mix of two, three and four bedrooms, each home is both distinctive and special.
Bespoke fixtures and fittings have been designed and handpicked to ensure every element of Miram House feels exclusive. From bespoke floors to luxurious wall coverings, stunning kitchens and gorgeous bathrooms with their volcanic limestone baths – only the finest design, materials and craftsmanship has been selected.
The four-bedroom penthouse occupies the entire top floor with commanding views over the golf course and features its own lift opening into a grand entrance lobby, two balconies and a large terrace to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The development provides a high level of security for its residents with an electronic gated entrance; secure basement parking, convenient lift access to all floors, video entry system, Banham alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
Miram House is equidistant to Cockfosters Underground Station with the Piccadilly Line providing direct links into Leicester Square within 36 minutes, and Hadley Wood Overground station with routes into Moorgate in 23 minutes. By road the development is a short distance from the A1, M1 and M25.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
Prices start from £1.75million for a two-bedroom apartment to £3.1million for the penthouse.
020 8441 9555