- Credit: Archant
Set in a countryside location, yet within easy access into Central London, the multi-award winning Miram House features just six individually designed, unique apartments, which offer the pinnacle in luxury living. The 3G artificial grass tennis court which is situated to the rear of the property backs onto the beautiful Hadley Wood Golf Club benefiting from charming views.
Set in private, gated, landscaped grounds, Miram House features majestic columns and intricate stonework. The lobby features a magnificent chandelier with 10,290 hand cut Swarovski crystals and benefits from hotel style concierge service. Artemi & Gibbs have expertly blended the latest technologies, with the finest materials and traditional craftsmanship to create six very special, unique homes, which are simply unparalleled in this part of North London.
Each one of the carefully crafted, elegant homes has been designed and built to the highest specification with generous living spaces and contemporary interiors. Offering a mix of two, three and four bedrooms, each home is both distinctive and special.
Bespoke fixtures and fittings have been designed and handpicked to ensure every element of Miram House feels exclusive. From bespoke floors to luxurious wall coverings, stunning kitchens and gorgeous bathrooms with their volcanic limestone baths – only the finest design, materials and craftsmanship has been selected.
The four-bedroom penthouse occupies the entire top floor with commanding views over the golf course and features its own lift opening into a grand entrance lobby, two balconies and a large terrace to the rear.
You may also want to watch:
The development provides a high level of security for its residents with an electronic gated entrance; secure basement parking, convenient lift access to all floors, video entry system, Banham alarm systems and CCTV throughout.
Miram House is equidistant to Cockfosters Underground Station with the Piccadilly Line providing direct links into Leicester Square within 36 minutes, and Hadley Wood Overground station with routes into Moorgate in 23 minutes. By road the development is a short distance from the A1, M1 and M25.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
Prices start from £1.75million for a two-bedroom apartment to £3.1million for the penthouse.
020 8441 9555