Millbrook Park: Third phase launches at popular development
- Credit: Archant
A superb new collection of three and four bedroom homes has been launched at the extremely popular Millbrook Park development in Mill Hill.
This is the third phase of homes created here by the award-winning developer Linden Homes.
Demand for these homes has been high, so if you’re interested in a home at Millbrook Park, it’s advisable to act quickly.
The combination of beautifully designed and very conveniently located homes has meant that the previous phases have sold out very quickly. This latest collection of three and four bedroom homes is likely to do the same, especially as the location of these particular homes on the development provide enviable views over London.
Millbrook Park is in the sought-after NW7 postcode, just nine miles from central London. Mill Hill East tube is just a few minutes’ walk away and is within Zone 4.
You may also want to watch:
The development itself is set in the beautifully landscaped grounds of the former Inglis Barracks, the home for many years to the officers of the Middlesex Regiment.
Each of the homes at Millbrook Park is designed with a sleek designer kitchen which is finished with granite work tops and fully integrated appliances: a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan - and all these appliances are guaranteed.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 7 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 8 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
The luxurious bathrooms are beautifully finished and all the homes at Millbrook Park have dedicated parking.
There is a good network of buses nearby and for drivers, there is easy access to the A1, the A406 North Circular Road and the M1. Luton Airport is 23 miles away, Heathrow 36 miles away and London City 39 miles away.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit prestonbennett.co.uk.