Millbrook Park: Third phase launches at popular development
- Credit: Archant
A superb new collection of three and four bedroom homes has been launched at the extremely popular Millbrook Park development in Mill Hill.
This is the third phase of homes created here by the award-winning developer Linden Homes.
Demand for these homes has been high, so if you’re interested in a home at Millbrook Park, it’s advisable to act quickly.
The combination of beautifully designed and very conveniently located homes has meant that the previous phases have sold out very quickly. This latest collection of three and four bedroom homes is likely to do the same, especially as the location of these particular homes on the development provide enviable views over London.
Millbrook Park is in the sought-after NW7 postcode, just nine miles from central London. Mill Hill East tube is just a few minutes’ walk away and is within Zone 4.
The development itself is set in the beautifully landscaped grounds of the former Inglis Barracks, the home for many years to the officers of the Middlesex Regiment.
Each of the homes at Millbrook Park is designed with a sleek designer kitchen which is finished with granite work tops and fully integrated appliances: a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan - and all these appliances are guaranteed.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 10 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
The luxurious bathrooms are beautifully finished and all the homes at Millbrook Park have dedicated parking.
There is a good network of buses nearby and for drivers, there is easy access to the A1, the A406 North Circular Road and the M1. Luton Airport is 23 miles away, Heathrow 36 miles away and London City 39 miles away.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit prestonbennett.co.uk.