Mill Hill Place: Mixes best of old and new
- Credit: Archant
Mill Hill’s leading development, Mill Hill Place, a prestigious collection of 38 two and three-bedroom luxury apartments is now complete, with only the last few homes remaining.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group, Mill Hill Place is 90 per cent sold.
This once redundant brownfield site has been totally transformed into a wonderful place to live with a great community feel and exceptional onsite facilities.
Set in gated landscaped grounds, in the heart of Mill Hill Village Conservation Area, Mill Hill Place comprises eight individual houses with lateral apartments within and benefits from an elevated position providing views over the surrounding area.
Featuring traditional exteriors which are in keeping with the period homes of the local area, internally each home has been crafted to an extremely high standard, with high specification, high quality finishes and the latest technology.
You may also want to watch:
The landscaped gardens have seating areas and a stunning water feature with each home benefiting from a balcony or terrace facing into the gardens.
Close to a range of excellent schools, shops, parks and transport links, Mill Hill Place provides both privacy and high security with a gated entrance, under-ground parking, 24-hour concierge, video entry system, CCTV throughout and private resident’s gym.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
Prices from £1,100,000 for a two-bedroom apartment.
For further information visit millhillplace.com.