Mill Hill Place: Mixes best of old and new
- Credit: Archant
Mill Hill’s leading development, Mill Hill Place, a prestigious collection of 38 two and three-bedroom luxury apartments is now complete, with only the last few homes remaining.
Built by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group, Mill Hill Place is 90 per cent sold.
This once redundant brownfield site has been totally transformed into a wonderful place to live with a great community feel and exceptional onsite facilities.
Set in gated landscaped grounds, in the heart of Mill Hill Village Conservation Area, Mill Hill Place comprises eight individual houses with lateral apartments within and benefits from an elevated position providing views over the surrounding area.
Featuring traditional exteriors which are in keeping with the period homes of the local area, internally each home has been crafted to an extremely high standard, with high specification, high quality finishes and the latest technology.
You may also want to watch:
The landscaped gardens have seating areas and a stunning water feature with each home benefiting from a balcony or terrace facing into the gardens.
Close to a range of excellent schools, shops, parks and transport links, Mill Hill Place provides both privacy and high security with a gated entrance, under-ground parking, 24-hour concierge, video entry system, CCTV throughout and private resident’s gym.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Prices from £1,100,000 for a two-bedroom apartment.
For further information visit millhillplace.com.