Meet the agent who’s in with the A-list
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
Director Neir Gigi of Goldschmidt and Howland has worked with a wealth of important clients in his 17 years working in cosmopolitan Hampstead
What’s special about your agency?
Our people! We are diverse group of honest people, that care, have integrity and support our clients with a wealth of knowledge and a combined experience spanning three centuries!
Where do you live and with whom?
I live in Radlett, Hertfordshire, with my wife of 10 years and two cheeky little boys.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property? What’s your favourite thing about it?
The location - we are surrounded by Green Belt so we are moments from the most wonderful woodland and country walks.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
I have a Law Degree so things could have been very different ….lucky escape!
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I bought a fantastic first floor flat in a gorgeous Edwardian house – wish I had kept it.
What’s your dream house?
My wife is from Scotland so I would love to buy a farm on the West Coast for the price of a two bedroom Hampstead flat
How long have you been an estate agent? What’s the most shocking/surprising thing you’ve seen on the job?
17 years – I have met the most amazing people and made friendships with A-listers and captains of industry alike – never expected that!
How has the local property market changed since you started out?
Values aside, Hampstead is so much more cosmopolitan and multicultural. I went to school in Hampstead and the demographic has changed enormously
What are your top tips for the local area?
You will often see groups of retired folk doing the walking tours of hidden Hampstead - give it a try, especially the tour of the churchyards.
Are you good at Monopoly?
Naturally, except I can never find anyone to play with...