- Credit: Archant
A unique, award-winning contemporary home set in the desirable Totteridge in North London. Meadow View has been sympathetically designed and hand crafted, creating a spacious home that combines luxury with modern living.
Having been completed to the highest standard of finish and design, with great attention to detail, this six-bedroom, five-bathroom property extends to 7,300sq ft over three floors.
This magnificent contemporary home is ideal for family living and entertaining on a grand scale. It features its own entertainment room/night club with bar, cinema room, treatment room and spa.
Being just 10 miles from Central London, Totteridge is surrounded by open green belt countryside and offers a wealth of sporting facilities, including South Herts Golf Club, Totteridge Tennis and Cricket Clubs, horse riding and two nature reserves.
Totteridge Underground station (Northern Line) is easily accessible, as is the shopping centre at Whetstone.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 2 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 8 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Singing in a choir can 'change the world and boost mental health'
020 8445 3694