- Credit: Archant
A unique, award-winning contemporary home set in the desirable Totteridge in North London. Meadow View has been sympathetically designed and hand crafted, creating a spacious home that combines luxury with modern living.
Having been completed to the highest standard of finish and design, with great attention to detail, this six-bedroom, five-bathroom property extends to 7,300sq ft over three floors.
This magnificent contemporary home is ideal for family living and entertaining on a grand scale. It features its own entertainment room/night club with bar, cinema room, treatment room and spa.
Being just 10 miles from Central London, Totteridge is surrounded by open green belt countryside and offers a wealth of sporting facilities, including South Herts Golf Club, Totteridge Tennis and Cricket Clubs, horse riding and two nature reserves.
Totteridge Underground station (Northern Line) is easily accessible, as is the shopping centre at Whetstone.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 10 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
020 8445 3694