Luxurious living in private cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for luxurious living then Birchwood Grange is the place for you.
This exclusive David Wilson Homes development of 10 detached five bedroom homes is located in a private cul-de-sac on the prestigious Ducks Hill Road in Northwood.
Birchwood Grange offers excellent value in a sought after London location. The homes are nestled between tranquil green open space, with several golf courses and the Ruislip Woods National Nature Reserve just a short distance away. There is a wealth of choice when it comes to going out with a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs to choose from locally while central London is just 33 minutes away on the Underground via the Metropolitan line.
Each home at Birchwood Grange has been designed to a superior standard with the high quality finish you expect to see from David Wilson Homes. And you can buy with confidence as the housebuilder has been awarded the maximum five star official rating from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) for the sixth year in a row.
You will be able to see this exquisite development for yourself when the beautiful Moorcroft show home opens in July. This extensive family home covers three floors. The ground floor boasts a study, dining room, lounge, kitchen with breakfast and utility areas and cloakroom. French doors lead out onto the garden from both the kitchen and lounge. On the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite, three more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has another double bedroom with an en-suite and a den.
You may also want to watch:
Prices for homes at Birchwood Grange start from £1.2 million.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
0208 954 8626