Luxurious living in private cul-de-sac
- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for luxurious living then Birchwood Grange is the place for you.
This exclusive David Wilson Homes development of 10 detached five bedroom homes is located in a private cul-de-sac on the prestigious Ducks Hill Road in Northwood.
Birchwood Grange offers excellent value in a sought after London location. The homes are nestled between tranquil green open space, with several golf courses and the Ruislip Woods National Nature Reserve just a short distance away. There is a wealth of choice when it comes to going out with a variety of shops, restaurants and pubs to choose from locally while central London is just 33 minutes away on the Underground via the Metropolitan line.
Each home at Birchwood Grange has been designed to a superior standard with the high quality finish you expect to see from David Wilson Homes. And you can buy with confidence as the housebuilder has been awarded the maximum five star official rating from the Home Builders Federation (HBF) for the sixth year in a row.
You will be able to see this exquisite development for yourself when the beautiful Moorcroft show home opens in July. This extensive family home covers three floors. The ground floor boasts a study, dining room, lounge, kitchen with breakfast and utility areas and cloakroom. French doors lead out onto the garden from both the kitchen and lounge. On the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite, three more double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor has another double bedroom with an en-suite and a den.
Prices for homes at Birchwood Grange start from £1.2 million.
- 1 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 2 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 3 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 4 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 8 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future
0208 954 8626