Londonnewcastle: Urban hot spot
- Credit: Archant
Queen’s Park has always had a village feel, green spaces and a decent stock of smart turn of the century housing, while lacking quality high-specification new homes.
Londonewcastle, known for its “place making” approach spotted this gap.
Queen’s Park Place is on track to be finished in the spring and will offer 116 private apartments.
Less than 50m from Queen’s Park Station, the development fronts Salusbury Road, famous for its weekly farmers’ market.
Queen’s Park Place is arranged over three south-facing blocks around communal landscaped gardens, with apartments enjoying their own private terraces or balconies.
The contemporary interiors reflect the design-led ethos that Londonewcastle is renowned for.
Rob Soning, CEO of Londonewcastle, says: “We identified a gap in the market as there are no other new, high specification developments in this area. Queen’s Park is one of London’s property secrets, being relatively more affordable than its exclusive and high profile neighbours, Notting Hill, Maida Vale and St John’s Wood.
- 1 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 2 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 5 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 9 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
“The area has fabulous amenities, good transport links and widespread regeneration.
“At present, what it lacks is a quality new build development offering contemporary living with the right specification, services and amenities, and this is exactly what Londonewcastle will deliver.”
Selling agents Savills and Aston Chase have both cited the area at one of the capital’s hot spots for growth, as professionals are priced out of nearby areas.
The start of 2015 has seen lively sales activity for units at Queen’s Park Place, with prices starting from £500,000.
Contact Aston Chase on 020 7724 4724 or Savills on 020 7409 8756 to find out more.