Loft living comes to Mill Hill
- Credit: Archant
You could live in a New York-style loft in Mill Hill
Trafalgar House is bringing New York-style loft living to the heart of north west London with its latest scheme, The Lofts.
32 apartments make up this stunning development in leafy Mill Hill, NW7, a mixture of studios and one, two, and three bed apartments and penthouses.
All have amazingly high ceilings – up to 14ft in height. Modern integrated kitchens and contemporary bathrooms come as standard as well as off-street parking.
The four penthouses also boast wonderful terraces.
You may also want to watch:
So popular is this development that 50 per cent of apartments have already been sold off-plan.
The agents who are jointly selling this development are In London Properties and Glentree New Homes. Says Glentree’s selling agent, Karen Morris, “This style of home is really ‘hitting the mark’. Young professionals love the concept of loft living and this is proven by the rapid take up of sales.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
“The area of Mill Hill is highly sought after and together with the quality and finish of these apartments makes The Lofts a real winner.”
Prices start from £375,000 subject to contract.
Glentree New Homes 020 8731 9500 glentree.co.uk