Loft living comes to Mill Hill
- Credit: Archant
You could live in a New York-style loft in Mill Hill
Trafalgar House is bringing New York-style loft living to the heart of north west London with its latest scheme, The Lofts.
32 apartments make up this stunning development in leafy Mill Hill, NW7, a mixture of studios and one, two, and three bed apartments and penthouses.
All have amazingly high ceilings – up to 14ft in height. Modern integrated kitchens and contemporary bathrooms come as standard as well as off-street parking.
The four penthouses also boast wonderful terraces.
You may also want to watch:
So popular is this development that 50 per cent of apartments have already been sold off-plan.
The agents who are jointly selling this development are In London Properties and Glentree New Homes. Says Glentree’s selling agent, Karen Morris, “This style of home is really ‘hitting the mark’. Young professionals love the concept of loft living and this is proven by the rapid take up of sales.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 6 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
“The area of Mill Hill is highly sought after and together with the quality and finish of these apartments makes The Lofts a real winner.”
Prices start from £375,000 subject to contract.
Glentree New Homes 020 8731 9500 glentree.co.uk