Loft living comes to Mill Hill
- Credit: Archant
You could live in a New York-style loft in Mill Hill
Trafalgar House is bringing New York-style loft living to the heart of north west London with its latest scheme, The Lofts.
32 apartments make up this stunning development in leafy Mill Hill, NW7, a mixture of studios and one, two, and three bed apartments and penthouses.
All have amazingly high ceilings – up to 14ft in height. Modern integrated kitchens and contemporary bathrooms come as standard as well as off-street parking.
The four penthouses also boast wonderful terraces.
You may also want to watch:
So popular is this development that 50 per cent of apartments have already been sold off-plan.
The agents who are jointly selling this development are In London Properties and Glentree New Homes. Says Glentree’s selling agent, Karen Morris, “This style of home is really ‘hitting the mark’. Young professionals love the concept of loft living and this is proven by the rapid take up of sales.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
“The area of Mill Hill is highly sought after and together with the quality and finish of these apartments makes The Lofts a real winner.”
Prices start from £375,000 subject to contract.
Glentree New Homes 020 8731 9500 glentree.co.uk