Loft living comes to Mill Hill
- Credit: Archant
You could live in a New York-style loft in Mill Hill
Trafalgar House is bringing New York-style loft living to the heart of north west London with its latest scheme, The Lofts.
32 apartments make up this stunning development in leafy Mill Hill, NW7, a mixture of studios and one, two, and three bed apartments and penthouses.
All have amazingly high ceilings – up to 14ft in height. Modern integrated kitchens and contemporary bathrooms come as standard as well as off-street parking.
The four penthouses also boast wonderful terraces.
So popular is this development that 50 per cent of apartments have already been sold off-plan.
The agents who are jointly selling this development are In London Properties and Glentree New Homes. Says Glentree’s selling agent, Karen Morris, “This style of home is really ‘hitting the mark’. Young professionals love the concept of loft living and this is proven by the rapid take up of sales.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 4 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 10 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
“The area of Mill Hill is highly sought after and together with the quality and finish of these apartments makes The Lofts a real winner.”
Prices start from £375,000 subject to contract.
Glentree New Homes 020 8731 9500 glentree.co.uk