Live in celebrity style in NW5
- Credit: Archant
Fancy living like the fashion elite? Well now you can claim a little of David Bowie, Paul Smith and Yasmin and Simon le Bon’s interior decor style in this Dartmouth Park house.
It’s the former home of designer Jeremy Pitts, who has created interiors for the above style icons and filled his own house with bespoke oak joinery to give it its distinctive, one-of-a-kind look.
Pitts gave the three-bedroom Dartmouth Park Victorian cottage a thorough renovation 15 years ago and the uniquely stylish interiors have been lovingly cared for by the property’s current owners.
The house boasts a modern kitchen extension leading out to a tiered garden.
The through reception-dining-kitchen room has pocket doors that can be used to divide the space, while the middle dining section features a Danish wood burning stove for chilly nights.
There is also underfloor heating throughout the ground floor and in the first floor bathroom with concealed radiators elsewhere.
You may also want to watch:
Unusual design features a littered throughout the property: the hinges on the solid oak kitchen cupboard doors are made from leather straps, while the bathroom, accessed through a sliding wood door, features a teak bath.
If you’ve got £1.425million kicking about here’s your chance to live in celebrity style in north London.
Spencer Rise, NW5, £1,425,000 from The Modern House, 020 3795 5920
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 8 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Finchley welterweight Florian Markun has opportunity to stamp his mark