Liam Gallagher’s Hampstead home is on the market for £1.65 million
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The cottage on the Vale of Health where the Oasis frontman used to live is up for sale
The Hampstead cottage once owned by Liam Gallagher is for sale.
The singer sold the house to its current owners in 2014, a year after the breakdown of his marriage to All Saints star Nicole Appleton.
Gallagher lived in the two-bedroom house between 2006 and 2010, during which time he regularly got mobbed by fans on Hampstead High Street.
He once got told off for drunkenly throwing stones at fellow celebrity resident Jamie Oliver’s windows to ask the chef to make him a bacon roll.
The star left Hampstead for neighbouring Highgate, where he rents a penthouse apartment with girlfriend, former personal assistant Debbie Gwyther.
The refurbished Vale of Health cottage is more tea and cake than rock ‘n’ roll, with wooden floors, white washed walls and a fireplace.
You may also want to watch:
The property encompasses a bright open plan living area, a fully fitted kitchen, a master bedroom suite, a second bedroom with fitted wardrobes, another bathroom and a study.
There’s a patio terrace to the rear of the property where you can sit and listen for songbirds, and Hampstead Heath is just steps away from the front door.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate