- Credit: Archant
Featuring a striking open-plan design, this three-bathroom, three-bedroom detached modern home is located in a quiet location opposite Hampstead
Arranged over two floors, it offers an interior bathed in sunlight. Approached via its own two/three car parking area and set behind a gated patio garden, the low profile of the front elevation does belie the generous internal accommodation.
The architect has cleverly created large open-plan living spaces with a 25ft ceiling height in the main reception area, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast area which enjoys direct access onto a central core sunken deck, a television family room, gym, cinema, wine cellar and plant room.
The principal bedroom suite, which comprises bedroom, dressing area and en-suite bathroom, leads on to the patio garden, and the two other bright bedroom suites enjoy dedicated outside access too.
You may also want to watch:
TK International 020 7794 8700 t-k.co.uk
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 5 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 8 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?