- Credit: Archant
Featuring a striking open-plan design, this three-bathroom, three-bedroom detached modern home is located in a quiet location opposite Hampstead
Arranged over two floors, it offers an interior bathed in sunlight. Approached via its own two/three car parking area and set behind a gated patio garden, the low profile of the front elevation does belie the generous internal accommodation.
The architect has cleverly created large open-plan living spaces with a 25ft ceiling height in the main reception area, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast area which enjoys direct access onto a central core sunken deck, a television family room, gym, cinema, wine cellar and plant room.
The principal bedroom suite, which comprises bedroom, dressing area and en-suite bathroom, leads on to the patio garden, and the two other bright bedroom suites enjoy dedicated outside access too.
You may also want to watch:
TK International 020 7794 8700 t-k.co.uk
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke