- Credit: Archant
Featuring a striking open-plan design, this three-bathroom, three-bedroom detached modern home is located in a quiet location opposite Hampstead
Arranged over two floors, it offers an interior bathed in sunlight. Approached via its own two/three car parking area and set behind a gated patio garden, the low profile of the front elevation does belie the generous internal accommodation.
The architect has cleverly created large open-plan living spaces with a 25ft ceiling height in the main reception area, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast area which enjoys direct access onto a central core sunken deck, a television family room, gym, cinema, wine cellar and plant room.
The principal bedroom suite, which comprises bedroom, dressing area and en-suite bathroom, leads on to the patio garden, and the two other bright bedroom suites enjoy dedicated outside access too.
You may also want to watch:
TK International 020 7794 8700 t-k.co.uk
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office