- Credit: Archant
Featuring a striking open-plan design, this three-bathroom, three-bedroom detached modern home is located in a quiet location opposite Hampstead
Arranged over two floors, it offers an interior bathed in sunlight. Approached via its own two/three car parking area and set behind a gated patio garden, the low profile of the front elevation does belie the generous internal accommodation.
The architect has cleverly created large open-plan living spaces with a 25ft ceiling height in the main reception area, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast area which enjoys direct access onto a central core sunken deck, a television family room, gym, cinema, wine cellar and plant room.
The principal bedroom suite, which comprises bedroom, dressing area and en-suite bathroom, leads on to the patio garden, and the two other bright bedroom suites enjoy dedicated outside access too.
You may also want to watch:
TK International 020 7794 8700 t-k.co.uk
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release