Landsdowne Court: Luxury in Finchley
- Credit: Archant
Conveniently located on Nether Street in the thriving London suburb of West Finchley, Landsdowne Court is a new development of 14 luxury two bedroom, two bathroom apartments which are ready for immediate occupation.
The latest offering from well-known developer W.E Black, reservations have already been taken at the new scheme which is ideally suited to young singles, professional couples, and downsizers. Fitted out to a high standard, the apartments have been designed to appeal to those who appreciate quality and comfort.
Each apartment is complete with luxury bathrooms and a stunning contemporary kitchen with stone worktops, a Miele oven, and Siemens integrated appliances. The master bedroom boasts an en-suite bathroom and features generous storage space in the form of stylish fitted wardrobes.
Additional features include access to communal landscaped gardens and secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have delightful private terraces.
Landsdowne Court is situated a short walk from West Finchley tube station on the Northern Line, with a commute to Central London taking just 25 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Located close to the North Circular, the A1 and the M1, the area boasts outstanding schools, a variety of restaurants and shopping facilities, access to local sporting and social facilities.
Prices on application. For more information contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit prestonbennett.co.uk
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue