- Credit: Archant
Nether Street in West Finchley offers potential home owners a wealth of benefits. Not only is this tree-lined road perfect for commuters – being a short walk from the Northern Line station – but it also offers access to numerous shops and cultural activities.
Landsdowne Court offers residents the opportunity to live in the heart of this vibrant community.
Created by well-known developer W.E Black, Landsdowne Court is a development of just 14 apartments ideally suited to young singles, professional couples and downsizers. With 50 per cent of the development now reserved, potential buyers still have the opportunity to call Nether Street home.
Completed to a high standard, each of the two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments is complete to move into and has been designed to incorporate quality and comfort.
The apartments feature a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, and luxury bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobe storage space.
There is also access to communal landscaped gardens and secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have delightful private terraces. Road links are easily accessible via the North Circular, the A1 and M1.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
Price start from £595,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk