- Credit: Archant
Nether Street in West Finchley offers potential home owners a wealth of benefits. Not only is this tree-lined road perfect for commuters – being a short walk from the Northern Line station – but it also offers access to numerous shops and cultural activities.
Landsdowne Court offers residents the opportunity to live in the heart of this vibrant community.
Created by well-known developer W.E Black, Landsdowne Court is a development of just 14 apartments ideally suited to young singles, professional couples and downsizers. With 50 per cent of the development now reserved, potential buyers still have the opportunity to call Nether Street home.
Completed to a high standard, each of the two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments is complete to move into and has been designed to incorporate quality and comfort.
The apartments feature a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, and luxury bathrooms.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobe storage space.
There is also access to communal landscaped gardens and secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have delightful private terraces. Road links are easily accessible via the North Circular, the A1 and M1.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
Price start from £595,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk