- Credit: Archant
Nether Street in West Finchley offers potential home owners a wealth of benefits. Not only is this tree-lined road perfect for commuters – being a short walk from the Northern Line station – but it also offers access to numerous shops and cultural activities.
Landsdowne Court offers residents the opportunity to live in the heart of this vibrant community.
Created by well-known developer W.E Black, Landsdowne Court is a development of just 14 apartments ideally suited to young singles, professional couples and downsizers. With 50 per cent of the development now reserved, potential buyers still have the opportunity to call Nether Street home.
Completed to a high standard, each of the two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments is complete to move into and has been designed to incorporate quality and comfort.
The apartments feature a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, and luxury bathrooms.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobe storage space.
There is also access to communal landscaped gardens and secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have delightful private terraces. Road links are easily accessible via the North Circular, the A1 and M1.
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 4 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 5 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 6 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 7 'Do the right thing': Locket containing baby's ashes stolen from car
- 8 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 9 Bow Lock murder: Victim's two girlfriends give evidence at Old Bailey
- 10 'Gabriels stun Koko – superstardom seems inevitable'
Price start from £595,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk