- Credit: Archant
Nether Street in West Finchley offers potential home owners a wealth of benefits. Not only is this tree-lined road perfect for commuters – being a short walk from the Northern Line station – but it also offers access to numerous shops and cultural activities.
Landsdowne Court offers residents the opportunity to live in the heart of this vibrant community.
Created by well-known developer W.E Black, Landsdowne Court is a development of just 14 apartments ideally suited to young singles, professional couples and downsizers. With 50 per cent of the development now reserved, potential buyers still have the opportunity to call Nether Street home.
Completed to a high standard, each of the two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments is complete to move into and has been designed to incorporate quality and comfort.
The apartments feature a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, and luxury bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobe storage space.
There is also access to communal landscaped gardens and secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have delightful private terraces. Road links are easily accessible via the North Circular, the A1 and M1.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
Price start from £595,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk