- Credit: Archant
Nether Street in West Finchley offers potential home owners a wealth of benefits. Not only is this tree-lined road perfect for commuters – being a short walk from the Northern Line station – but it also offers access to numerous shops and cultural activities.
Landsdowne Court offers residents the opportunity to live in the heart of this vibrant community.
Created by well-known developer W.E Black, Landsdowne Court is a development of just 14 apartments ideally suited to young singles, professional couples and downsizers. With 50 per cent of the development now reserved, potential buyers still have the opportunity to call Nether Street home.
Completed to a high standard, each of the two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments is complete to move into and has been designed to incorporate quality and comfort.
The apartments feature a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances, and luxury bathrooms.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and generous wardrobe storage space.
There is also access to communal landscaped gardens and secure basement parking with an automated entrance, while some of the apartments have delightful private terraces. Road links are easily accessible via the North Circular, the A1 and M1.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 10 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home
Price start from £595,000
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 prestonbennett.co.uk