Land and New Homes team can offer guidance to smaller building companies
- Credit: Archant
Martyn Gerrard Estate Agents have been providing professional advice and detailed insight into the North London property market for more than 50 years.
Our land and new homes consultancy team have many years’ experience with all aspects of the real estate and development market.
The team can help explore the feasibility of potential building sites and opportunities ranging from large scale developments to individual plots giving detailed advice on projected resale values.
While the major builders have their own in house teams, Martyn Gerrard is able to give smaller scale builders access to experienced architects, surveyors and planning advisors. The team can provide accurate guidance on design, layout and style based on current and projected market requirements.
Martyn Gerrard’s established network of 11 offices provides wide exposure of any development in addition to extensive online marketing. Its branches offer a trained and experienced salesforce that are specialists in their local market.
You may also want to watch:
One of the latest developments to be handled by the Land and New Homes team is in Mill Hill, NW7.
Two houses situated on Victoria Road in an ideal area for families known locally as ‘Poets Corner’ Shopping and leisure amenities are all nearby as are major transport links including Mill Hill station and road links to M1 & M25. One house is a newly refurbished mid terrace and is adjacent to the second, a newly built end of terrace house. Each property offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite) and superb living space. Each are finished to high standards with individual character.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
Prices are £850,000 and £925,000.
Martyn Gerrard 020 8906 0660 martyngerrard.co.uk