Land and New Homes team can offer guidance to smaller building companies
- Credit: Archant
Martyn Gerrard Estate Agents have been providing professional advice and detailed insight into the North London property market for more than 50 years.
Our land and new homes consultancy team have many years’ experience with all aspects of the real estate and development market.
The team can help explore the feasibility of potential building sites and opportunities ranging from large scale developments to individual plots giving detailed advice on projected resale values.
While the major builders have their own in house teams, Martyn Gerrard is able to give smaller scale builders access to experienced architects, surveyors and planning advisors. The team can provide accurate guidance on design, layout and style based on current and projected market requirements.
Martyn Gerrard’s established network of 11 offices provides wide exposure of any development in addition to extensive online marketing. Its branches offer a trained and experienced salesforce that are specialists in their local market.
You may also want to watch:
One of the latest developments to be handled by the Land and New Homes team is in Mill Hill, NW7.
Two houses situated on Victoria Road in an ideal area for families known locally as ‘Poets Corner’ Shopping and leisure amenities are all nearby as are major transport links including Mill Hill station and road links to M1 & M25. One house is a newly refurbished mid terrace and is adjacent to the second, a newly built end of terrace house. Each property offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite) and superb living space. Each are finished to high standards with individual character.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Prices are £850,000 and £925,000.
Martyn Gerrard 020 8906 0660 martyngerrard.co.uk