Land and New Homes team can offer guidance to smaller building companies
- Credit: Archant
Martyn Gerrard Estate Agents have been providing professional advice and detailed insight into the North London property market for more than 50 years.
Our land and new homes consultancy team have many years’ experience with all aspects of the real estate and development market.
The team can help explore the feasibility of potential building sites and opportunities ranging from large scale developments to individual plots giving detailed advice on projected resale values.
While the major builders have their own in house teams, Martyn Gerrard is able to give smaller scale builders access to experienced architects, surveyors and planning advisors. The team can provide accurate guidance on design, layout and style based on current and projected market requirements.
Martyn Gerrard’s established network of 11 offices provides wide exposure of any development in addition to extensive online marketing. Its branches offer a trained and experienced salesforce that are specialists in their local market.
You may also want to watch:
One of the latest developments to be handled by the Land and New Homes team is in Mill Hill, NW7.
Two houses situated on Victoria Road in an ideal area for families known locally as ‘Poets Corner’ Shopping and leisure amenities are all nearby as are major transport links including Mill Hill station and road links to M1 & M25. One house is a newly refurbished mid terrace and is adjacent to the second, a newly built end of terrace house. Each property offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite) and superb living space. Each are finished to high standards with individual character.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
Prices are £850,000 and £925,000.
Martyn Gerrard 020 8906 0660 martyngerrard.co.uk