Land and New Homes team can offer guidance to smaller building companies
- Credit: Archant
Martyn Gerrard Estate Agents have been providing professional advice and detailed insight into the North London property market for more than 50 years.
Our land and new homes consultancy team have many years’ experience with all aspects of the real estate and development market.
The team can help explore the feasibility of potential building sites and opportunities ranging from large scale developments to individual plots giving detailed advice on projected resale values.
While the major builders have their own in house teams, Martyn Gerrard is able to give smaller scale builders access to experienced architects, surveyors and planning advisors. The team can provide accurate guidance on design, layout and style based on current and projected market requirements.
Martyn Gerrard’s established network of 11 offices provides wide exposure of any development in addition to extensive online marketing. Its branches offer a trained and experienced salesforce that are specialists in their local market.
One of the latest developments to be handled by the Land and New Homes team is in Mill Hill, NW7.
Two houses situated on Victoria Road in an ideal area for families known locally as ‘Poets Corner’ Shopping and leisure amenities are all nearby as are major transport links including Mill Hill station and road links to M1 & M25. One house is a newly refurbished mid terrace and is adjacent to the second, a newly built end of terrace house. Each property offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite) and superb living space. Each are finished to high standards with individual character.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Toff's of Muswell Hill celebrates Fish and Chips Day with 50 free glasses of fizz
- 5 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 6 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 7 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 8 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
Prices are £850,000 and £925,000.
Martyn Gerrard 020 8906 0660 martyngerrard.co.uk