- Credit: Archant
Kidderpore Green is a collection of 128 artfully designed and exquisitely crafted apartments and houses in the sought after London village of Hampstead.
Created by Barratt London, with the influence of the Hampstead School of Art (HSoA), the development combines an eclectic collection of new and refurbished one, two, three and four-bedroom homes.
Some apartments occupy the handsomely refurbished Arts and Crafts houses in Hampstead’s distinctive red brick while others are at home in the newly built blocks. Each one combining the attention to detail and charm of its historic surroundings with the very best in contemporary design.
Nestling amongst these will be the new home of the Hampstead School of Art.
The school was founded in 1946 by Henry Moore and other local artists to encourage people to express what they had experienced in the Second World War. This is still their guiding principle – to unleash the artist in everyone. Barratt London has worked closely with the school’s principal, Isabel Langtry, to realise an ambitious four-storey, purpose-built school at the heart of the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Kidderpore Green is located in one of London’s most charming conservation areas. The architects Allies & Morrison have sensitively redeveloped what was the King’s College reference library in one of north-west London’s most affluent neighbourhoods. Hampstead offers the benefit of a distinctly urban village vibe with a host of independent shops, cafes and restaurants along Hampstead High Street.
All homes at Kidderpore Green have private outdoor space, and apartments on the higher floors have fantastic views towards central London.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
Residents will also enjoy use of the newly landscaped gardens that run through the development. The existing mature trees provide a green frame to the views of London that this special place captures.
Prices from £625,000
Barratt London 0844 811 4321 barrattlondon.com