Kenton Lane Farm
- Credit: Archant
There is now only one four bedroom house still available in the first release of Kenton Lane Farm.
Located in Kenton, Harrow, this impressive development consists of 26 new build three and four bedroom family homes and five tastefully converted farmhouses and former dairy properties. Created by Clearview Homes, Kenton Lane Farm has been thoughtfully designed to retain the history of the former dairy farm.
Located in Harrow, residents of Kenton Lane Farm will benefit from the area’s village atmosphere and access to open spaces, parks, and green belt. Harrow is located close to numerous premier schools including the renowned Harrow School which was attended by Winston Churchill. It is also home to a large University of Westminster campus near Northwick Park Hospital.
Boasting access to numerous transport links, Harrow is served by the Metropolitan Line of the London Underground, Watford DC Line of the London Overground, and the National Rail services of Chiltern Railways, London Midland and Southern.
The final remaining home is available for £665,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8954 8626
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure