Kenton Lane Farm
- Credit: Archant
There is now only one four bedroom house still available in the first release of Kenton Lane Farm.
Located in Kenton, Harrow, this impressive development consists of 26 new build three and four bedroom family homes and five tastefully converted farmhouses and former dairy properties. Created by Clearview Homes, Kenton Lane Farm has been thoughtfully designed to retain the history of the former dairy farm.
Located in Harrow, residents of Kenton Lane Farm will benefit from the area’s village atmosphere and access to open spaces, parks, and green belt. Harrow is located close to numerous premier schools including the renowned Harrow School which was attended by Winston Churchill. It is also home to a large University of Westminster campus near Northwick Park Hospital.
Boasting access to numerous transport links, Harrow is served by the Metropolitan Line of the London Underground, Watford DC Line of the London Overground, and the National Rail services of Chiltern Railways, London Midland and Southern.
The final remaining home is available for £665,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8954 8626
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council