Kenton Lane Farm
- Credit: Archant
There is now only one four bedroom house still available in the first release of Kenton Lane Farm.
Located in Kenton, Harrow, this impressive development consists of 26 new build three and four bedroom family homes and five tastefully converted farmhouses and former dairy properties. Created by Clearview Homes, Kenton Lane Farm has been thoughtfully designed to retain the history of the former dairy farm.
Located in Harrow, residents of Kenton Lane Farm will benefit from the area’s village atmosphere and access to open spaces, parks, and green belt. Harrow is located close to numerous premier schools including the renowned Harrow School which was attended by Winston Churchill. It is also home to a large University of Westminster campus near Northwick Park Hospital.
Boasting access to numerous transport links, Harrow is served by the Metropolitan Line of the London Underground, Watford DC Line of the London Overground, and the National Rail services of Chiltern Railways, London Midland and Southern.
The final remaining home is available for £665,000.
You may also want to watch:
020 8954 8626
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair