Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are looking for a new house in Hampstead
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Rumour has it that actors Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are on the hunt for a new property in Hampstead.
Hartnett, 37, originally from Minnesota, broke many a late-90s teenage heart when he starred in high school sci-fi slasher moving The Faculty but it’s his latest turn as Victorian monster hunting werewolf Ethan Chandler in television series Penny Dreadful which is gaining him most recognition at the moment.
The Penny Dreadful star has been dating Egerton, 27, best known for her roles in St Trinian’s, Camelot and the under-appreciated Chalet Girl since 2012.
The north London couple had their first daughter together at the end of last year.
With a reported budget of £4million, they should find their dream family home; let’s hope they take advantage of the price reductions currently on offer in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Have you heard of any hot moves in Hampstead or Highgate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @hamhighproperty
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden