Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are looking for a new house in Hampstead
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Rumour has it that actors Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are on the hunt for a new property in Hampstead.
Hartnett, 37, originally from Minnesota, broke many a late-90s teenage heart when he starred in high school sci-fi slasher moving The Faculty but it’s his latest turn as Victorian monster hunting werewolf Ethan Chandler in television series Penny Dreadful which is gaining him most recognition at the moment.
The Penny Dreadful star has been dating Egerton, 27, best known for her roles in St Trinian’s, Camelot and the under-appreciated Chalet Girl since 2012.
The north London couple had their first daughter together at the end of last year.
With a reported budget of £4million, they should find their dream family home; let’s hope they take advantage of the price reductions currently on offer in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Have you heard of any hot moves in Hampstead or Highgate? Email us at email@example.com or tweet @hamhighproperty
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United