Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are looking for a new house in Hampstead
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Rumour has it that actors Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are on the hunt for a new property in Hampstead.
Hartnett, 37, originally from Minnesota, broke many a late-90s teenage heart when he starred in high school sci-fi slasher moving The Faculty but it’s his latest turn as Victorian monster hunting werewolf Ethan Chandler in television series Penny Dreadful which is gaining him most recognition at the moment.
The Penny Dreadful star has been dating Egerton, 27, best known for her roles in St Trinian’s, Camelot and the under-appreciated Chalet Girl since 2012.
The north London couple had their first daughter together at the end of last year.
With a reported budget of £4million, they should find their dream family home; let’s hope they take advantage of the price reductions currently on offer in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Have you heard of any hot moves in Hampstead or Highgate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @hamhighproperty
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action