Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are looking for a new house in Hampstead
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Rumour has it that actors Josh Hartnett and Tamsin Egerton are on the hunt for a new property in Hampstead.
Hartnett, 37, originally from Minnesota, broke many a late-90s teenage heart when he starred in high school sci-fi slasher moving The Faculty but it’s his latest turn as Victorian monster hunting werewolf Ethan Chandler in television series Penny Dreadful which is gaining him most recognition at the moment.
The Penny Dreadful star has been dating Egerton, 27, best known for her roles in St Trinian’s, Camelot and the under-appreciated Chalet Girl since 2012.
The north London couple had their first daughter together at the end of last year.
With a reported budget of £4million, they should find their dream family home; let’s hope they take advantage of the price reductions currently on offer in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Have you heard of any hot moves in Hampstead or Highgate? Email us at email@example.com or tweet @hamhighproperty
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?