John Inman property for sale in Little Venice
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Once dubbed the funniest man on television, Inman lived at Robert Close for 30 years
The Little Venice property owned by John Inman, the late actor best known for starring in the BBC’s Are You Being Served?, is currently on the market.
After playing the camp Mr. Humphries in the sitcom from 1972 to 1985, Inman was voted BBC’s Personality Of The Year.
Living at Robert Close until his death in 2007, the famous pantomime dame left the property to his civil partner of 33 years, Ron Lynch, who has himself now passed away.
Robert Close is a three bedroom townhouse set within a quiet, private gated road, just moments from Regents Canal in the heart of Little Venice.
You may also want to watch:
The house has well proportioned and adaptable accommodation, with an abundance of natural light.
A master bedroom featuring an en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms, two reception rooms, a kitchen, and a dining room all require cosmetic improvement, which offers the incoming purchaser ample opportunity to create their perfect home.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
Just moments from Warwick Avenue underground station (Bakerloo Line), Robert Close provides access to Paddington Railway Station, the Heathrow Express and the West End.
The picturesque Regents Canal and numerous cafes and amenities of Clifton Gardens are also within walking distance.
The guide price for the former actor’s home is £2,300,000.
For more information visit sandfords.com or call 0207 723 9958