It’s easy to get a taste for high-end property finds this Swiss Cottage estate agent
- Credit: Archant
Having spent many years showing some of north west London’s swankiest homes, Jason Thrasivoulou, senior sales consultant at Liv International has high standards.
What’s special/different about your agency?
We like to think we offer a bespoke service to our clients and applicants. From being available 24/7 to selecting specific properties for the purchaser/renter anywhere in London or surrounding suburbs, we do it all.
Where do you live and with whom?
I live on my own in South Woodford in Essex in an apartment block.
You may also want to watch:
Why did you buy your current property? What’s your favourite thing about it?
I bought my current property for the location and capital appreciation I believed the area would achieve (which it has). My favourite thing is the development’s surroundings. It’s a large gated development with acres of communal gardens, a gym and a swimming pool
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
If you weren’t an estate agent what would you be?
I’d like to think I would be retired and travelling the world with unlimited funds but that’s not very realistic. I suppose I would settle for a boy’s childhood dream and be a pilot.
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
I purchased in 2012 and it was a modern new build.
What’s your dream house?
A detached house, big enough for the whole family to have a large en-suite bathroom each, a swimming pool a gym and, of course, a cinema room. After years spent selling and renting amazing super homes I’ve taken a bit of a liking towards them!
What’s the most shocking/surprising thing you’ve seen on the job?
I wouldn’t like to say... I was on the lettings team at Liv for a long time. Going in to flats that are supposed to be empty, or that have been rented before you get to the viewing, all sorts can have happened. Let’s just say I’ve walked in on a few house warming parties that are still going on the morning after.
In what ways has the local property market changed since you started out?
Buyers and renters have become much more aware of the property market in the time I have worked in the industry. People are now more in the know with what is on the market, what price it they should be asking and what they think you can achieve. It’s quite rare to give a valuation to a client that hasn’t already hit the nail on the head with the price nowadays.
What are your top tips for the local area?
Know your market, maintain good relationships with your fellow agents and know what each road has to offer.