Is Harry Styles leaving Hampstead?
- Credit: EMPICS Entertainment
Since he bought the Heath-side property the One Direction heartthrob has had teenagers (and adults who really should know better) camped outside.
Many fans have even been moved to express their adulation with a spot of graffiti in a manner not seen since Noel Gallagher and Meg Matthews lived in Belsize Park pad ‘Supernova Heights’ at the height of the Britpop era.
But might the hordes of hairdo admirers soon be hot footing it to Paddington Station? Rumour has it (in the Sunday Times no less) that the 22-year-old bouffanted one is scoping out a £5million pad near Bath in search of a quiet life.
After six years together, five albums, number ones including What Makes You Beautiful and Little Things, and dozens of awards, 1D have called a hiatus on their activities as a band
Styles recently sold his $3.175m (£2.4m) property in Los Angeles.
You may also want to watch:
He also cut of his famous locks for his first foray into acting in Dunkirk, directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Cillian Murphy.
Could his Hampstead manor be next for the chop?
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52