Is Harry Styles leaving Hampstead?
- Credit: EMPICS Entertainment
Since he bought the Heath-side property the One Direction heartthrob has had teenagers (and adults who really should know better) camped outside.
Many fans have even been moved to express their adulation with a spot of graffiti in a manner not seen since Noel Gallagher and Meg Matthews lived in Belsize Park pad ‘Supernova Heights’ at the height of the Britpop era.
But might the hordes of hairdo admirers soon be hot footing it to Paddington Station? Rumour has it (in the Sunday Times no less) that the 22-year-old bouffanted one is scoping out a £5million pad near Bath in search of a quiet life.
After six years together, five albums, number ones including What Makes You Beautiful and Little Things, and dozens of awards, 1D have called a hiatus on their activities as a band
Styles recently sold his $3.175m (£2.4m) property in Los Angeles.
You may also want to watch:
He also cut of his famous locks for his first foray into acting in Dunkirk, directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Cillian Murphy.
Could his Hampstead manor be next for the chop?
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 10 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home