Is Harry Styles leaving Hampstead?
- Credit: EMPICS Entertainment
Since he bought the Heath-side property the One Direction heartthrob has had teenagers (and adults who really should know better) camped outside.
Many fans have even been moved to express their adulation with a spot of graffiti in a manner not seen since Noel Gallagher and Meg Matthews lived in Belsize Park pad ‘Supernova Heights’ at the height of the Britpop era.
But might the hordes of hairdo admirers soon be hot footing it to Paddington Station? Rumour has it (in the Sunday Times no less) that the 22-year-old bouffanted one is scoping out a £5million pad near Bath in search of a quiet life.
After six years together, five albums, number ones including What Makes You Beautiful and Little Things, and dozens of awards, 1D have called a hiatus on their activities as a band
Styles recently sold his $3.175m (£2.4m) property in Los Angeles.
You may also want to watch:
He also cut of his famous locks for his first foray into acting in Dunkirk, directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Cillian Murphy.
Could his Hampstead manor be next for the chop?
- 1 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 2 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 9 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London