Is Harry Styles leaving Hampstead?
- Credit: EMPICS Entertainment
Since he bought the Heath-side property the One Direction heartthrob has had teenagers (and adults who really should know better) camped outside.
Many fans have even been moved to express their adulation with a spot of graffiti in a manner not seen since Noel Gallagher and Meg Matthews lived in Belsize Park pad ‘Supernova Heights’ at the height of the Britpop era.
But might the hordes of hairdo admirers soon be hot footing it to Paddington Station? Rumour has it (in the Sunday Times no less) that the 22-year-old bouffanted one is scoping out a £5million pad near Bath in search of a quiet life.
After six years together, five albums, number ones including What Makes You Beautiful and Little Things, and dozens of awards, 1D have called a hiatus on their activities as a band
Styles recently sold his $3.175m (£2.4m) property in Los Angeles.
You may also want to watch:
He also cut of his famous locks for his first foray into acting in Dunkirk, directed by Christopher Nolan and starring Cillian Murphy.
Could his Hampstead manor be next for the chop?
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres