Internationally renowned fireplace brand opens showroom in north London
- Credit: Chesneys
The new gallery features high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, the perfect space for showcasing fireside, outdoor living and architectural products
Luxury fireplace specialist Chesneys, has opened a brand new flagship showroom in Hampstead.
After the success of shops in New York, Shanghai and Beijing, as well as stockists nationwide, the new 3,500sq ft gallery space in north London boasts an impressive range of fire surrounds in limestone and marble, which has been sourced from across the globe, and includes the brand new collection designed by Kelly Hoppen.
A sweeping staircase made from cabouca limestone with a powder coated, bronze painted balustrade and handrail with a bronze patina, connects the two floors and the rest of the new space features a selection of Chesneys award-winning wood burning stoves, with a dedicated area showcasing the different styles and colours available.
Customers can view an array of beautiful fire baskets, displaying gas and electric fireside products, as well as a stylish selection of firedogs and andirons, combining aesthetic design with climate friendly and energy efficient technology.
You may also want to watch:
Designed by the in house team led by Paul Chesney, this new space with its unusually high ceilings and natural light provides the perfect opportunity to display all three product ranges: Fireside, Outdoor Living and Architectural.
The latter can be seen in a cantilevered stone staircase and a stone built outdoor courtyard in the style of an orangery, which also houses a display of Chesneys new outdoor living range of Barbecue Heaters and other garden elements.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 3 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 4 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 5 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 James, Feeder and Maxïmo Park to play opening night of Kenwood
- 8 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 9 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 10 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
Paul Chesney, “The extensive scale and strong architectural form of the new showroom has enabled us to display the full range of our products without any compromise. The uncluttered gallery-like space allows every element to be clearly seen and appreciated.”
For more information visit chesneys.co.uk or pop into the new gallery at 147-151 Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3 4QU