David Walliams is selling Noel Gallagher’s former Belsize Park home
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent judge and author David Walliams is selling his Hampstead home for 5.35million with Marcus Parfitt.
Walliams bought the Victorian mansion 13 years ago from Noel Gallagher and then wife Meg Matthews for £3.25 million.
The Gallaghers named the property Supernova Heights during the 90s and it was the centre of the Primrose Hill set, hosting hedonistic rock ‘n’ roll parties at the height of the Britpop era.
But Walliams has made a lot of changes to the house, removing ceilings and floors to make vaulted rooms, as well as spectacular double and triple volume areas.
Marcus Parfitt describes it as: “An exceptional architectural masterpiece.”
You may also want to watch:
The interior has been transformed to make bright and spacious, well planned open family living space with three generous sized opulent bedrooms, an open bathroom with wet area and cast stone bath to the master suite, and a wet area accessed from the other bedrooms. There’s also a 70ft rear garden and roof terrace.
If you’re interested or just fancy a sneak peek, there are more details at marcusparfitt.com
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 3 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 7 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 8 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'