David Walliams is selling Noel Gallagher’s former Belsize Park home
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent judge and author David Walliams is selling his Hampstead home for 5.35million with Marcus Parfitt.
Walliams bought the Victorian mansion 13 years ago from Noel Gallagher and then wife Meg Matthews for £3.25 million.
The Gallaghers named the property Supernova Heights during the 90s and it was the centre of the Primrose Hill set, hosting hedonistic rock ‘n’ roll parties at the height of the Britpop era.
But Walliams has made a lot of changes to the house, removing ceilings and floors to make vaulted rooms, as well as spectacular double and triple volume areas.
Marcus Parfitt describes it as: “An exceptional architectural masterpiece.”
You may also want to watch:
The interior has been transformed to make bright and spacious, well planned open family living space with three generous sized opulent bedrooms, an open bathroom with wet area and cast stone bath to the master suite, and a wet area accessed from the other bedrooms. There’s also a 70ft rear garden and roof terrace.
If you’re interested or just fancy a sneak peek, there are more details at marcusparfitt.com
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 7 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate