David Walliams is selling Noel Gallagher’s former Belsize Park home
- Credit: Archant
Britain’s Got Talent judge and author David Walliams is selling his Hampstead home for 5.35million with Marcus Parfitt.
Walliams bought the Victorian mansion 13 years ago from Noel Gallagher and then wife Meg Matthews for £3.25 million.
The Gallaghers named the property Supernova Heights during the 90s and it was the centre of the Primrose Hill set, hosting hedonistic rock ‘n’ roll parties at the height of the Britpop era.
But Walliams has made a lot of changes to the house, removing ceilings and floors to make vaulted rooms, as well as spectacular double and triple volume areas.
Marcus Parfitt describes it as: “An exceptional architectural masterpiece.”
You may also want to watch:
The interior has been transformed to make bright and spacious, well planned open family living space with three generous sized opulent bedrooms, an open bathroom with wet area and cast stone bath to the master suite, and a wet area accessed from the other bedrooms. There’s also a 70ft rear garden and roof terrace.
If you’re interested or just fancy a sneak peek, there are more details at marcusparfitt.com
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty