Hottest properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Maida Vale’s wide and leafy residential streets are lined with gorgeous stucco fronted period homes with private patio gardens, roof terraces and coveted off street parking
This property benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with separate dining room, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, and two further double bedrooms. Outside there is a 20 ft private patio garden, residents’ parking and access to a communal garden.
A two bedroom flat with patio garden reached via a spacious reception room, the property has a fully fitted kitchen and prncipal bedroom with en suite shower room. There is off street parking for one car and access to a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom apartment occupies the first and second floor of a stucco terracted property and boasts a 22 ft private roof terrace. The reception room features a reception room with feature fireplace and double doors opening onto a balcony.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 Letters: The floods!
- 10 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
In Partnership with Goldschmidt and Howland
Goldschmidt and Howland, Little Venice
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666