Hottest properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Maida Vale’s wide and leafy residential streets are lined with gorgeous stucco fronted period homes with private patio gardens, roof terraces and coveted off street parking
This property benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with separate dining room, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, and two further double bedrooms. Outside there is a 20 ft private patio garden, residents’ parking and access to a communal garden.
A two bedroom flat with patio garden reached via a spacious reception room, the property has a fully fitted kitchen and prncipal bedroom with en suite shower room. There is off street parking for one car and access to a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom apartment occupies the first and second floor of a stucco terracted property and boasts a 22 ft private roof terrace. The reception room features a reception room with feature fireplace and double doors opening onto a balcony.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
In Partnership with Goldschmidt and Howland
Goldschmidt and Howland, Little Venice
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666