Hottest properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Maida Vale’s wide and leafy residential streets are lined with gorgeous stucco fronted period homes with private patio gardens, roof terraces and coveted off street parking
This property benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with separate dining room, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, and two further double bedrooms. Outside there is a 20 ft private patio garden, residents’ parking and access to a communal garden.
A two bedroom flat with patio garden reached via a spacious reception room, the property has a fully fitted kitchen and prncipal bedroom with en suite shower room. There is off street parking for one car and access to a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom apartment occupies the first and second floor of a stucco terracted property and boasts a 22 ft private roof terrace. The reception room features a reception room with feature fireplace and double doors opening onto a balcony.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
In Partnership with Goldschmidt and Howland
Goldschmidt and Howland, Little Venice
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666