Hottest properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Maida Vale’s wide and leafy residential streets are lined with gorgeous stucco fronted period homes with private patio gardens, roof terraces and coveted off street parking
This property benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with separate dining room, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, and two further double bedrooms. Outside there is a 20 ft private patio garden, residents’ parking and access to a communal garden.
A two bedroom flat with patio garden reached via a spacious reception room, the property has a fully fitted kitchen and prncipal bedroom with en suite shower room. There is off street parking for one car and access to a communal garden.
You may also want to watch:
This three bedroom apartment occupies the first and second floor of a stucco terracted property and boasts a 22 ft private roof terrace. The reception room features a reception room with feature fireplace and double doors opening onto a balcony.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
In Partnership with Goldschmidt and Howland
Goldschmidt and Howland, Little Venice
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666