Hottest properties for sale in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
Maida Vale’s wide and leafy residential streets are lined with gorgeous stucco fronted period homes with private patio gardens, roof terraces and coveted off street parking
This property benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with separate dining room, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite, and two further double bedrooms. Outside there is a 20 ft private patio garden, residents’ parking and access to a communal garden.
A two bedroom flat with patio garden reached via a spacious reception room, the property has a fully fitted kitchen and prncipal bedroom with en suite shower room. There is off street parking for one car and access to a communal garden.
This three bedroom apartment occupies the first and second floor of a stucco terracted property and boasts a 22 ft private roof terrace. The reception room features a reception room with feature fireplace and double doors opening onto a balcony.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 3 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 4 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 5 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 6 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Grease: 'High energy fun but I'm not hopelessly devoted'
- 10 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
In Partnership with Goldschmidt and Howland
Goldschmidt and Howland, Little Venice
47-49 Maida Vale, W9 1SD
g-h.co.uk / 020 7289 6666