Hot property in Stroud Green: the top three homes on the market now
- Credit: The Modern House
This week in our top three: family homes galore in N4
Victoria Road, N4, £650,000
This bright and airy two double bedroom apartment boasts a large cellar, private entrance and private rear garden. Just 0.2 miles to Crouch Hill station and half a mile to Finsbury Park station, the Victorian property is well located for the amenities of the Stroud Green Road and the city further afield.
Thorpedale Road, N4, £1,150,000
A four bedroom family home with two reception rooms and a south-east facing garden, this property is ideal for families looking for light and spacious living close to the amenities of the Stroud Green Road.
Granville Road, N4, £2,250,000
This five bedroom family home just a stone’s throw from Granville Road boasts a private garden, decked terrace and off-street parking. Inside, the semi-detached property offers a double reception room with oak floorboards and fireplaces, alongside the open plan kitchen and dining space.
- 1 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 4 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 5 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 6 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 7 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 9 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 10 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey