Hot property in Stroud Green: the top three homes on the market now
- Credit: The Modern House
This week in our top three: family homes galore in N4
Victoria Road, N4, £650,000
This bright and airy two double bedroom apartment boasts a large cellar, private entrance and private rear garden. Just 0.2 miles to Crouch Hill station and half a mile to Finsbury Park station, the Victorian property is well located for the amenities of the Stroud Green Road and the city further afield.
Thorpedale Road, N4, £1,150,000
A four bedroom family home with two reception rooms and a south-east facing garden, this property is ideal for families looking for light and spacious living close to the amenities of the Stroud Green Road.
You may also want to watch:
Granville Road, N4, £2,250,000
This five bedroom family home just a stone’s throw from Granville Road boasts a private garden, decked terrace and off-street parking. Inside, the semi-detached property offers a double reception room with oak floorboards and fireplaces, alongside the open plan kitchen and dining space.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke