Hot property in Stroud Green: the top three homes on the market now
- Credit: The Modern House
This week in our top three: family homes galore in N4
Victoria Road, N4, £650,000
This bright and airy two double bedroom apartment boasts a large cellar, private entrance and private rear garden. Just 0.2 miles to Crouch Hill station and half a mile to Finsbury Park station, the Victorian property is well located for the amenities of the Stroud Green Road and the city further afield.
Thorpedale Road, N4, £1,150,000
A four bedroom family home with two reception rooms and a south-east facing garden, this property is ideal for families looking for light and spacious living close to the amenities of the Stroud Green Road.
You may also want to watch:
Granville Road, N4, £2,250,000
This five bedroom family home just a stone’s throw from Granville Road boasts a private garden, decked terrace and off-street parking. Inside, the semi-detached property offers a double reception room with oak floorboards and fireplaces, alongside the open plan kitchen and dining space.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'