Hot property in Stroud Green: the top three homes on the market now
- Credit: The Modern House
This week in our top three: family homes galore in N4
Victoria Road, N4, £650,000
This bright and airy two double bedroom apartment boasts a large cellar, private entrance and private rear garden. Just 0.2 miles to Crouch Hill station and half a mile to Finsbury Park station, the Victorian property is well located for the amenities of the Stroud Green Road and the city further afield.
Thorpedale Road, N4, £1,150,000
A four bedroom family home with two reception rooms and a south-east facing garden, this property is ideal for families looking for light and spacious living close to the amenities of the Stroud Green Road.
You may also want to watch:
Granville Road, N4, £2,250,000
This five bedroom family home just a stone’s throw from Granville Road boasts a private garden, decked terrace and off-street parking. Inside, the semi-detached property offers a double reception room with oak floorboards and fireplaces, alongside the open plan kitchen and dining space.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 4 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again