Hot property in Stroud Green: the top three homes on the market now
- Credit: The Modern House
This week in our top three: family homes galore in N4
Victoria Road, N4, £650,000
This bright and airy two double bedroom apartment boasts a large cellar, private entrance and private rear garden. Just 0.2 miles to Crouch Hill station and half a mile to Finsbury Park station, the Victorian property is well located for the amenities of the Stroud Green Road and the city further afield.
Thorpedale Road, N4, £1,150,000
A four bedroom family home with two reception rooms and a south-east facing garden, this property is ideal for families looking for light and spacious living close to the amenities of the Stroud Green Road.
You may also want to watch:
Granville Road, N4, £2,250,000
This five bedroom family home just a stone’s throw from Granville Road boasts a private garden, decked terrace and off-street parking. Inside, the semi-detached property offers a double reception room with oak floorboards and fireplaces, alongside the open plan kitchen and dining space.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour