Hot property in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This week we’ve found a two bedroom lateral apartment, Victorian rental home and period home with a walk-in wardrobe; take a look in our Primrose Hill top three
This three double bedroom Victorian property boasts an open plan kitchen, double reception room and large family room in addition to access to a garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 7043 4433
A two bedroom lateral apartment, this elegant raised ground floor flat offers one reception room, one bathroom and period features including bay windows and high ceilings.
Gloucester Avenue, £1,100,000
You may also want to watch:
With two bedrooms, this second floor period apartment has high ceilings and bay windows. Newly refurbished, it boasts a principal bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, large kitchen/reception room and a large outhouse in the communal garden.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher