Hot property in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This week we’ve found a two bedroom lateral apartment, Victorian rental home and period home with a walk-in wardrobe; take a look in our Primrose Hill top three
This three double bedroom Victorian property boasts an open plan kitchen, double reception room and large family room in addition to access to a garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 7043 4433
A two bedroom lateral apartment, this elegant raised ground floor flat offers one reception room, one bathroom and period features including bay windows and high ceilings.
Gloucester Avenue, £1,100,000
You may also want to watch:
With two bedrooms, this second floor period apartment has high ceilings and bay windows. Newly refurbished, it boasts a principal bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, large kitchen/reception room and a large outhouse in the communal garden.
- 1 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 2 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 7 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans