Hot property in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This week we’ve found a two bedroom lateral apartment, Victorian rental home and period home with a walk-in wardrobe; take a look in our Primrose Hill top three
This three double bedroom Victorian property boasts an open plan kitchen, double reception room and large family room in addition to access to a garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 7043 4433
A two bedroom lateral apartment, this elegant raised ground floor flat offers one reception room, one bathroom and period features including bay windows and high ceilings.
Gloucester Avenue, £1,100,000
You may also want to watch:
With two bedrooms, this second floor period apartment has high ceilings and bay windows. Newly refurbished, it boasts a principal bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, large kitchen/reception room and a large outhouse in the communal garden.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown