Hot property in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
This week we’ve found a two bedroom lateral apartment, Victorian rental home and period home with a walk-in wardrobe; take a look in our Primrose Hill top three
This three double bedroom Victorian property boasts an open plan kitchen, double reception room and large family room in addition to access to a garden.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 7043 4433
A two bedroom lateral apartment, this elegant raised ground floor flat offers one reception room, one bathroom and period features including bay windows and high ceilings.
Gloucester Avenue, £1,100,000
You may also want to watch:
With two bedrooms, this second floor period apartment has high ceilings and bay windows. Newly refurbished, it boasts a principal bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, large kitchen/reception room and a large outhouse in the communal garden.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea