Hot properties: the best homes to rent and buy now in north London
- Credit: Archant
This week you’ll find prime patios and fantastic family homes in Primrose Hill, St John’s Wood, Muswell Hill and Tufnell Park
Rental of the week
This garden level flat is set in the heart of Regent’s Park, and is just a short hop over the road to Primrose Hill Park. With two double bedrooms, the apartment hosts an open plan entertaining space with direct access to the private tiered garden for use in warmer weather. Should you need to dash to the shops, St John’s Wood High Street is closeby, and the flat is well located for the Jubilee Line.
Aston Chase, 020 7724 4724
First time buy of the week
This two bedroom flat is located just steps away from bustling Tufnell Park and is the perfect first time buy for those looking for easy access to transport links nearby. Situated on the upper floor and loft of the Victorian building, there’s no lack of light, but if a breath of fresh air is desired, you need only open the doors to the private roof terrace showcasing expansive vistas over the gardens below. The partially converted loft would work equally well as a second bedroom or a studio or study, tucked away from the sounds of North London below, and is accessed via a spiral staircase located in the living room.
Brickworks London, 0203 096 0065
You may also want to watch:
Big Buy of the week
This Grade II listed family home in prestigious St John’s Wood is a stone’s throw from the High Street and Jubilee Line. Along with seven bedrooms, the house has charming period features and huge potential with planning consent given for a rear extension. For big family occasions, there are never ending party options with a 57’3 ft south facing garden to use in the summer, as well as off street parking, entertaining rooms and a self-contained guest suite.
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 7289, 6666
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
Fixer-upper of the week
This first floor flat is in need of a little TLC. Although the flat itself is bright and airy, with access to a rear garden, the front-facing lounge could do with a sprucing up of the carpets, decorations and fittings. Refurbishment ideas include a new bathroom suite or a total renovation of the current floor plan by moving the kitchen into the rear to make space for a new bedroom at the front. The two double bedroom flat is located on a quiet residential road near Muswell Hill, with good transport links to the City and West End.
PER Westray, 020 3500 0230