Hot properties: on the market in Crouch End, Hampstead and Primrose Hill
- Credit: Martyn Gerrard
Fancy a five bedroom family home, a contemporary apartment or a period flat? Take your pick of our top properties up for grabs this week
This family home is located close to the amenities and transport links of Crouch End, Harringay and Stroud Green Road. With five bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which contains a Japanese plunge pool, the home has over 3000 sq ft of accommodation which retains several period features including sash windows, high ceilings and fireplaces. The private garden can be reached through one of the three reception rooms and the conservatory, while the loft benefits from a Juliette balcony with views of Alexandra Palace.
Greene & Co., 020 3151 4524
This light and spacious two double bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a period conversion with high ceilings and wood floors. With a large reception room and modern fitted kitchen with access to a private roof terrace, the flat has ample space to entertain. The apartment is well located for the High Street and Hampstead Heath
Goldschmidt & Howland, 020 7435 4404
You may also want to watch:
First time buy
A period conversion, this flat has high ceilings and is flooded with natural light. With two double bedrooms, a large living room and a kitchen/diner, the top floor property has ample space to entertain and with a downstairs hall, there is plenty of storage space. Fairfield Road is conveniently located for the amenities of Crouch End, and is within walking distance of Alexandra Palace.
Martyn Gerrard, 020 8348 5135
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 8 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 9 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 10 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
St Marks Square, NW1, £1,150,000This two-bedroom lower ground floor flat in Primrose Hill could do with a little sprucing up, but with a location on the corner of St Mark’s Square in close reach of Regents Park, offers great potential. The property has a large reception room, two bedrooms and a rear patio. Marsh & Parsons, 020 7244 2200