Hot properties in Highgate Village, Tufnell Park, Crouch End and Primrose Hill
- Credit: Brickworks
This week we’ve got a terraced family home, a top floor flat and a period conversion with potential
This terraced family home in Highgate Village has six bedrooms and two bathrooms alongside three large reception rooms. The Victorian character has been maintained with bay windows, ornate plasterwork and a Juliet balcony, and finished in a contemporary style. The house also benefits from a 111ft south facing gardens, perfect for families.
First time buy
A top floor period conversion in an end of terrace property, this flat has one double bedroom with great views of the city. Architect-designed, it has one shower room and an open plan living room and kitchen. Modern features such as double glazed sash windows and acoustic insulation are coupled with original period detailing.
You may also want to watch:
Rental of the week
With five bedrooms, three reception rooms and an idyllic location close to Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park, this property is a perfect family home. The space is light and airy throughout and has parquet flooring. The master bedroom boasts of a dressing room and en suite, and the home benefits from a fully fitted eat-in kitchen and a well kept private rear garden.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
This two bedroom period conversion is located close to Priory Park and has two bedrooms. The ground floor property has a reception room with a fireplace, eat-in kitchen and benefits from a 14m south-facing garden. The home is in need of modernisation of the walls, carpets and fittings but presents a great opportunity for new owners to put their stamp on it.