Hot properties in Highgate, Stroud Green, Dartmouth Park and Archway
- Credit: Archant
This week’s property picks include an entertaining haven, a stained glass window in Stroud Green and a stunning gothic church conversion
A four bedroom, three bathroom property, this contemporary home has a south facing garden and private off street permit parking. With a triple reception room which opens onto a kitchen come dining room, there is plenty of space for entertainment whilst the windows and terraces have expansive vistas of the City below. The property also has Lutron mood lighting and an integrated sound system for those who like to entertain.
This two double bedroom flat is located in a gothic church conversion close to Highgate Village. Bright and airy, the flat is split over three levels and is filled with character. The property is close to Archway Underground station.
You may also want to watch:
First time buy
A two bedroom split-level flat, this property has an exposed brick fireplace, Victorian stained glass window and original wooden floorboards. The kitchen is open plan and leads onto the reception room and a minimalistic décor theme runs throughout. The property also boasts a wet room with a rainforest shower. The flat is just half a mile from Finsbury Park Station.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 8 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
This Victorian converted property has one reception room and two bedrooms and is situated on the raised ground floor. The flat covers 726 sq ft and looks out over the covered reservoir on Dartmouth Park Hill. It has high ceilings and is ready to be stamped with a little personality in the reception room, kitchen come breakfast room. There is potential to create a roof terrace and includes Freeholder’s consent for works to be carried out.