Hot properties in Highgate, Stroud Green, Dartmouth Park and Archway
- Credit: Archant
This week’s property picks include an entertaining haven, a stained glass window in Stroud Green and a stunning gothic church conversion
A four bedroom, three bathroom property, this contemporary home has a south facing garden and private off street permit parking. With a triple reception room which opens onto a kitchen come dining room, there is plenty of space for entertainment whilst the windows and terraces have expansive vistas of the City below. The property also has Lutron mood lighting and an integrated sound system for those who like to entertain.
This two double bedroom flat is located in a gothic church conversion close to Highgate Village. Bright and airy, the flat is split over three levels and is filled with character. The property is close to Archway Underground station.
You may also want to watch:
First time buy
A two bedroom split-level flat, this property has an exposed brick fireplace, Victorian stained glass window and original wooden floorboards. The kitchen is open plan and leads onto the reception room and a minimalistic décor theme runs throughout. The property also boasts a wet room with a rainforest shower. The flat is just half a mile from Finsbury Park Station.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
This Victorian converted property has one reception room and two bedrooms and is situated on the raised ground floor. The flat covers 726 sq ft and looks out over the covered reservoir on Dartmouth Park Hill. It has high ceilings and is ready to be stamped with a little personality in the reception room, kitchen come breakfast room. There is potential to create a roof terrace and includes Freeholder’s consent for works to be carried out.