Hot properties in Hampstead, Highgate and Archway
- Credit: Archant
This week we’ve got a modern maisonette, first time balcony buy, a five bedroom family rental and a first floor flat with potential
A five double bedroom property with two bathrooms and two reception rooms is located in Hampstead Village close to Hampstead Tube station. The property boasts of a south facing rear garden and patio balcony. A family home, the property has high ceilings and a bespoke Clive Christian kitchen and breakfast area.
A spacious maisonette with three bedrooms, this modern property is part of a gated development and has a landscaped private garden. Spread across three floors, the property has a large double reception room and 26ft kitchen come family room looking over the garden. The maisonette sits on a tree lined road close to Hampstead Heath.
You may also want to watch:
This purpose-built first floor flat has two double bedrooms and large lounge. The property could do with a new lick of paint but with large windows and high ceilings has much potential. The flat is just a short walk to Archway Underground station and is close to the amenities of popular Highgate.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 4 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
First Time Buy
A two bedroom property, this flat is close by to Highgate tube station and a short walk from the local amenities of the area. The property has two bathrooms, a light and spacious reception room and an open plan kitchen. The standout feature is a private balcony to the rear.