Hot properties in Hampstead, Highgate and Archway
- Credit: Archant
This week we’ve got a modern maisonette, first time balcony buy, a five bedroom family rental and a first floor flat with potential
A five double bedroom property with two bathrooms and two reception rooms is located in Hampstead Village close to Hampstead Tube station. The property boasts of a south facing rear garden and patio balcony. A family home, the property has high ceilings and a bespoke Clive Christian kitchen and breakfast area.
A spacious maisonette with three bedrooms, this modern property is part of a gated development and has a landscaped private garden. Spread across three floors, the property has a large double reception room and 26ft kitchen come family room looking over the garden. The maisonette sits on a tree lined road close to Hampstead Heath.
You may also want to watch:
This purpose-built first floor flat has two double bedrooms and large lounge. The property could do with a new lick of paint but with large windows and high ceilings has much potential. The flat is just a short walk to Archway Underground station and is close to the amenities of popular Highgate.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
First Time Buy
A two bedroom property, this flat is close by to Highgate tube station and a short walk from the local amenities of the area. The property has two bathrooms, a light and spacious reception room and an open plan kitchen. The standout feature is a private balcony to the rear.