Hot properties: homes for sale in Highgate, Hampstead Garden Suburb, Archway and Kings Cross
- Credit: Litchfields
Our pick of the best houses on the market this week, from a historic home in Hampstead Garden Suburb to an investment property in Archway
Listed buildings always have a certain something to them, and this property is no different. This Grade II Listed property is oozing with history, having been designed by architect C M Crickmer and built at the beginning of the 20th century. The interior has been refurbished in a modern and charming style, with wooden floors in the living room and green marble worktops in the kitchen.
Spanning three floors, this three bed property comes with a large open plan loft, featuring a freestanding copper bath, along with a large garden and even its own detached garage.
This property is perfect for anyone looking for a house evoking the rustic history of Hampstead with a new, finished interior. Located near Finchley road and the prestigious grammar school Henrietta Barnett, this home would offer plenty to a prospect buyer.
Litchfields, 020 8458 5000
You may also want to watch:
First time buy
Converted estates are always a good shout for first time buyers looking for a deal on the property market. This recently redecorated property is no different, and offers a recently decorated interior in a great location. The one-bedroom flat overlooks the estate’s communal courtyard, and also offers a separate kitchen and living room. Based on the great quality of the property and it’s location close to Kings Cross St. Pancras, the flat is bound to get snapped up quickly.
Fyfe Mcdade, 020 7837 2022
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
This is the perfect buy for investors looking to snap up a property with potential. Basic furnishing means there’s lots of space for renovation, and the two bed flat itself comes with a separate reception room and access to a private patio. As well as being close to green spaces like Whittington Park, the property is in walking distance of Archway tube station, and has good access to the local amenities of the Archway area.
JTM Homes, 020 7272 1090
Ever wanted to call a 19th Century church home? Well, this beautiful three bedroom house in the Holly Village development, one of the prettiest little housing communities in North West London, could satisfy that urge.
A real slice of village life, this 1100 sq ft furnished house is walking distance from Highgate village and is just a short distance away from the lush expanse of Hampstead Heath. The three bed property boasts all the period features such as high ceilings, a beautiful fireplace and characterful windows - a truly unique find.
Benham & Reeves Residential Lettings, 020 8341 2335