Hot properties: homes for sale in Hampstead village, Crouch End, Highgate and Chalk Farm
- Credit: Archant
This week’s top picks include a Victorian maisonette, a nine bedroom rental property and a charming Grade II listed family home
This four bedroom Georgian house is Grade II listed and sits on a charming lane close to Hampstead High Street. The property boasts a bright and airy kitchen diner, patio and unofficial roof terrace alongside a loft room ideal for storage.
First Time Buy
A two double bedroom maisonette, this property is housed in a Victorian building and boasts a private entrance, courtyard garden and off-street parking. Close to nearby Crouch End and Hornsey Station, the property is well located and features a spacious kitchen, modern bathroom and plenty of storage room.
You may also want to watch:
This nine bedroom family home is set just half a mile from the Underground station at Highgate and the amenities of Crouch End Broadway. The property has two large reception rooms and a kitchen diner alongside a double aspect family room. The house has a 170ft garden and off street parking for several cars.
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Bishopwood Bowling Club hopes to create new image for the sport
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
This bright two bedroom flat is located on the second floor of a purpose built period block near to Chalk Farm and Camden High Street. The property has a good sized reception room, which could do with a new splash of paint and redecoration, but with an eat-in kitchen and two double bedrooms, there is potential in this property which also boasts secure gates and communal garden.