Hot properties: homes for sale in Hampstead village, Crouch End, Highgate and Chalk Farm
- Credit: Archant
This week’s top picks include a Victorian maisonette, a nine bedroom rental property and a charming Grade II listed family home
This four bedroom Georgian house is Grade II listed and sits on a charming lane close to Hampstead High Street. The property boasts a bright and airy kitchen diner, patio and unofficial roof terrace alongside a loft room ideal for storage.
First Time Buy
A two double bedroom maisonette, this property is housed in a Victorian building and boasts a private entrance, courtyard garden and off-street parking. Close to nearby Crouch End and Hornsey Station, the property is well located and features a spacious kitchen, modern bathroom and plenty of storage room.
You may also want to watch:
This nine bedroom family home is set just half a mile from the Underground station at Highgate and the amenities of Crouch End Broadway. The property has two large reception rooms and a kitchen diner alongside a double aspect family room. The house has a 170ft garden and off street parking for several cars.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
This bright two bedroom flat is located on the second floor of a purpose built period block near to Chalk Farm and Camden High Street. The property has a good sized reception room, which could do with a new splash of paint and redecoration, but with an eat-in kitchen and two double bedrooms, there is potential in this property which also boasts secure gates and communal garden.