Hot Properties: Camden, Highgate and Crouch End’s top picks
- Credit: Red Property Partnership
This week we have hot property picks in Camden, Highgate and Crouch End
Rental of the week
A warehouse-style family home in the heart of Camden, this four bedroom apartment is sleek and spacious with a u-shaped, open plan kitchen. Located on the ground floor of Lock House, the flat has a 70 ft terrace overlooking a communal courtyard, benefits from a residents’ gym and features gallery style décor throughout. The apartment is well located for the Northern Line at Camden Town and Chalk Farm, and the Camden Road Overground.
Big buy of the week
This five bedroom home is located on one of the most sought after streets in Highgate, The Grove. The family home has a drawing room with terrace, study, kitchen come family room and a large entertainment room. The high specification property includes a self-contained apartment and lift and comes with off street parking, a garden, gym and wine cellar.
You may also want to watch:
First time buy of the week
Tara Mews, Crouch End, N8, £525,000
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
A two bedroom property in a newly converted warehouse in Crouch End, this loft apartment resides in a private gated mews. The open plan home is located in the heart of Crouch End and has secure allocated parking available to purchase. The first floor apartment has a vaulted ceiling with feature window alongside a contemporary living/dining room, bathroom and kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances.
Fixer upper of the week
This split level period conversion lies just between Stroud Green and Crouch End. The flat has two bedrooms, reception room, kitchen/diner and a study area, located on the upper floors of the property. The property requires cosmetic updating of the living spaces and kitchen but with plentiful natural light and period features provides a great opportunity to a buyer looking for a project.