Hot Homes in West Hampstead: property for sale in NW6
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
On the market now in West Hampstead: two turnkey family homes and a Manhattan-style top floor apartment.
48 Goldhurst Terrace, NW6
This three bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment is smartly presented on the upper floors of an 1870s building. The turn-key flat offers two balconies, 25ft open plan reception room and additional utility room.
24 Berridge Mews, NW6
Within a gated development, this three bedroom family home boasts both a rear patio garden and off street parking. The modern townhouse offers bright and spacious accomodation including an en suite in the principal bedroom and a reception room with Juliet balcony.
You may also want to watch:
22B Gascony Avenue, NW6
A three bedroom home, this turn-key apartment is found on the upper floors of a period building. Benefitting from ample storage facilities, the home also offers a large open plan kitchen and reception area and a master bedroom with en suite, study and terrace.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill