Hot Homes in West Hampstead: property for sale in NW6
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
On the market now in West Hampstead: two turnkey family homes and a Manhattan-style top floor apartment.
48 Goldhurst Terrace, NW6
This three bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment is smartly presented on the upper floors of an 1870s building. The turn-key flat offers two balconies, 25ft open plan reception room and additional utility room.
24 Berridge Mews, NW6
Within a gated development, this three bedroom family home boasts both a rear patio garden and off street parking. The modern townhouse offers bright and spacious accomodation including an en suite in the principal bedroom and a reception room with Juliet balcony.
You may also want to watch:
22B Gascony Avenue, NW6
A three bedroom home, this turn-key apartment is found on the upper floors of a period building. Benefitting from ample storage facilities, the home also offers a large open plan kitchen and reception area and a master bedroom with en suite, study and terrace.
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath