Hot Homes in West Hampstead: property for sale in NW6
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
On the market now in West Hampstead: two turnkey family homes and a Manhattan-style top floor apartment.
48 Goldhurst Terrace, NW6
This three bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment is smartly presented on the upper floors of an 1870s building. The turn-key flat offers two balconies, 25ft open plan reception room and additional utility room.
24 Berridge Mews, NW6
Within a gated development, this three bedroom family home boasts both a rear patio garden and off street parking. The modern townhouse offers bright and spacious accomodation including an en suite in the principal bedroom and a reception room with Juliet balcony.
You may also want to watch:
22B Gascony Avenue, NW6
A three bedroom home, this turn-key apartment is found on the upper floors of a period building. Benefitting from ample storage facilities, the home also offers a large open plan kitchen and reception area and a master bedroom with en suite, study and terrace.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'