Hot Homes in West Hampstead: property for sale in NW6
- Credit: Benham & Reeves
On the market now in West Hampstead: two turnkey family homes and a Manhattan-style top floor apartment.
48 Goldhurst Terrace, NW6
This three bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment is smartly presented on the upper floors of an 1870s building. The turn-key flat offers two balconies, 25ft open plan reception room and additional utility room.
24 Berridge Mews, NW6
Within a gated development, this three bedroom family home boasts both a rear patio garden and off street parking. The modern townhouse offers bright and spacious accomodation including an en suite in the principal bedroom and a reception room with Juliet balcony.
You may also want to watch:
22B Gascony Avenue, NW6
A three bedroom home, this turn-key apartment is found on the upper floors of a period building. Benefitting from ample storage facilities, the home also offers a large open plan kitchen and reception area and a master bedroom with en suite, study and terrace.
- 1 How Agatha Christie spent the war in Hampstead
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 4 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 5 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 6 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 7 Hampstead man 'scammed out of £700' by DPD worker
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur
- 10 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat