Homes bring village green atmosphere to London
- Credit: Archant
What can be more quintessentially English bu the village green? It brings to mind images of lush countryside, duck ponds and of course cricket matches on a glorious Sunday afternoon.
Well now developer Vision Residences has brought the concept to London with their newest scheme in Mill Hill, NW7, aptly entitled, The Village Green.
Located in a quiet oasis off The Ridgeway and running through Mill Hill Village it has Green Belt land on both sides. The famous Mill Hill School is nearby with its playing fields adding to the green adn pleasant environment as does the surrounding parkland and open fields that proivde endless opportunities for leisure pursuits.
The selection of eight exclusive family houses are built and designed to be light and spacious, with virtually every window giving a fresh aspect of the extensive fully landscaped grounds.
This development of stylish houses is set around a central green, with the back drop of an historic chapel including the former 19th century school house.
You may also want to watch:
The Village Green forms the central defining feature over which the houses all have views and where residents can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful environment together. Each home also has its own fully landscaped private garden and paved area for residents to relax.
The individually designed kitchens have Quartz stone worktops. Blanco sinks and LED under wall lighting are are fully equipped with the very best integrated appliances by Miele Poggenpohl, Gaggenau, Nespresso adn Liebherr.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
All the bedrooms are carpeted and most benefit from bespoke fitted wardrobes. The living areas, kitchen and bedrooms are comfort cooled, whilst benefitting from a heat-recovery ventilation system.
If it’s Mayfair quality with the feel of the countryside look no further than The Village Green.
Prices start from £1,795,000.
Glentree New Homes
020 8441 9555