Homes bring village green atmosphere to London
- Credit: Archant
What can be more quintessentially English bu the village green? It brings to mind images of lush countryside, duck ponds and of course cricket matches on a glorious Sunday afternoon.
Well now developer Vision Residences has brought the concept to London with their newest scheme in Mill Hill, NW7, aptly entitled, The Village Green.
Located in a quiet oasis off The Ridgeway and running through Mill Hill Village it has Green Belt land on both sides. The famous Mill Hill School is nearby with its playing fields adding to the green adn pleasant environment as does the surrounding parkland and open fields that proivde endless opportunities for leisure pursuits.
The selection of eight exclusive family houses are built and designed to be light and spacious, with virtually every window giving a fresh aspect of the extensive fully landscaped grounds.
This development of stylish houses is set around a central green, with the back drop of an historic chapel including the former 19th century school house.
You may also want to watch:
The Village Green forms the central defining feature over which the houses all have views and where residents can enjoy the benefits of the peaceful environment together. Each home also has its own fully landscaped private garden and paved area for residents to relax.
The individually designed kitchens have Quartz stone worktops. Blanco sinks and LED under wall lighting are are fully equipped with the very best integrated appliances by Miele Poggenpohl, Gaggenau, Nespresso adn Liebherr.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 3 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 6 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 7 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 8 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 9 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
All the bedrooms are carpeted and most benefit from bespoke fitted wardrobes. The living areas, kitchen and bedrooms are comfort cooled, whilst benefitting from a heat-recovery ventilation system.
If it’s Mayfair quality with the feel of the countryside look no further than The Village Green.
Prices start from £1,795,000.
Glentree New Homes
020 8441 9555