Home of the week: Unique penthouse-style apartment in Hampstead
- Credit: Knight Frank
This weeks choice is a property with double volume ceilings and spectacular views over central London
Gainsborough House, Frognal Rise NW3 Guide Price: £8,000,000
Three bedroom penthouse apartment in Hampstead, NW3
A unique penthouse apartment located within Hampstead’s premier development, ‘Mount Vernon’. Extending to approximately 3,267 sq ft this stunning home is arranged over three floors and offers excellent entertaining space enjoying spectacular views over central London.
Accessed from the sixth floor, the entrance hall provides access to the master bedroom that has an en suite bathroom and bespoke fitted wardrobes, bedrooms two with en suite shower room, bedroom three, w.c and the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is a particular feature of this stunning apartment equipped with Gaggenau appliances.
You may also want to watch:
On the seventh floor is the bright and spacious reception room, and there are three private terraces to this impressive room which also boasts double volume ceiling heights. This level further benefits from a mezzanine level which is currently being used as a study.
There are two allocated underground parking spaces, access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium along with stunning communal gardens and 24hr concierge.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 Cllr Oliver Cooper: Housing key to make Camden 'family-friendly' again
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Free and Whittington under pressure amid London 'major incident'
EPC: C, Approximately 303.5 sq m (3,267 sq ft)
For more information visit knightfrank.com