Home of the week: Unique penthouse-style apartment in Hampstead
- Credit: Knight Frank
This weeks choice is a property with double volume ceilings and spectacular views over central London
Gainsborough House, Frognal Rise NW3 Guide Price: £8,000,000
Three bedroom penthouse apartment in Hampstead, NW3
A unique penthouse apartment located within Hampstead’s premier development, ‘Mount Vernon’. Extending to approximately 3,267 sq ft this stunning home is arranged over three floors and offers excellent entertaining space enjoying spectacular views over central London.
Accessed from the sixth floor, the entrance hall provides access to the master bedroom that has an en suite bathroom and bespoke fitted wardrobes, bedrooms two with en suite shower room, bedroom three, w.c and the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is a particular feature of this stunning apartment equipped with Gaggenau appliances.
You may also want to watch:
On the seventh floor is the bright and spacious reception room, and there are three private terraces to this impressive room which also boasts double volume ceiling heights. This level further benefits from a mezzanine level which is currently being used as a study.
There are two allocated underground parking spaces, access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium along with stunning communal gardens and 24hr concierge.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
EPC: C, Approximately 303.5 sq m (3,267 sq ft)
For more information visit knightfrank.com