Home of the week: Unique penthouse-style apartment in Hampstead
- Credit: Knight Frank
This weeks choice is a property with double volume ceilings and spectacular views over central London
Gainsborough House, Frognal Rise NW3 Guide Price: £8,000,000
Three bedroom penthouse apartment in Hampstead, NW3
A unique penthouse apartment located within Hampstead’s premier development, ‘Mount Vernon’. Extending to approximately 3,267 sq ft this stunning home is arranged over three floors and offers excellent entertaining space enjoying spectacular views over central London.
Accessed from the sixth floor, the entrance hall provides access to the master bedroom that has an en suite bathroom and bespoke fitted wardrobes, bedrooms two with en suite shower room, bedroom three, w.c and the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is a particular feature of this stunning apartment equipped with Gaggenau appliances.
On the seventh floor is the bright and spacious reception room, and there are three private terraces to this impressive room which also boasts double volume ceiling heights. This level further benefits from a mezzanine level which is currently being used as a study.
There are two allocated underground parking spaces, access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium along with stunning communal gardens and 24hr concierge.
- 1 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 2 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 3 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 4 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 5 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 6 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 7 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 8 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 9 Man charged with north London double murder of father and daughter
- 10 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
EPC: C, Approximately 303.5 sq m (3,267 sq ft)
For more information visit knightfrank.com