Home of the week: Unique penthouse-style apartment in Hampstead
- Credit: Knight Frank
This weeks choice is a property with double volume ceilings and spectacular views over central London
Gainsborough House, Frognal Rise NW3 Guide Price: £8,000,000
Three bedroom penthouse apartment in Hampstead, NW3
A unique penthouse apartment located within Hampstead’s premier development, ‘Mount Vernon’. Extending to approximately 3,267 sq ft this stunning home is arranged over three floors and offers excellent entertaining space enjoying spectacular views over central London.
Accessed from the sixth floor, the entrance hall provides access to the master bedroom that has an en suite bathroom and bespoke fitted wardrobes, bedrooms two with en suite shower room, bedroom three, w.c and the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is a particular feature of this stunning apartment equipped with Gaggenau appliances.
You may also want to watch:
On the seventh floor is the bright and spacious reception room, and there are three private terraces to this impressive room which also boasts double volume ceiling heights. This level further benefits from a mezzanine level which is currently being used as a study.
There are two allocated underground parking spaces, access to the communal swimming pool and gymnasium along with stunning communal gardens and 24hr concierge.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
EPC: C, Approximately 303.5 sq m (3,267 sq ft)
For more information visit knightfrank.com