Home of the week: Room for all your earthly possesions in sought-after Hampstead enclave
- Credit: Amberden
An accommodating and beautifully presented, five-bedroom family house, set in the desirable South Hill Park Conservation Area.
Property features include a kitchen dining room, ?guest cloakroom , double reception, ?master bedroom suite including dressing room & bathroom, four further double bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe and two with ensuite shower rooms, ?seperate shower room, ?utility cupboard, plant room, ?store, eaves storage.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden.
The South Hill Park Conservation Area is a popular family neighbourhood which has the advantage of having no through-traffic and is surrounded by Hampstead Heath.
South End Green has a great mix of cafes, gastro pubs, neighbourhood restaurants and shops, including delicatessens and Marks & Spencer; while Hampstead Village is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
You may also want to watch:
South Hill Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Crouch End drugs raid sees 'cannabis plants and equipment seized'
020 7794 7794