Home of the week: Room for all your earthly possesions in sought-after Hampstead enclave
- Credit: Amberden
An accommodating and beautifully presented, five-bedroom family house, set in the desirable South Hill Park Conservation Area.
Property features include a kitchen dining room, ?guest cloakroom , double reception, ?master bedroom suite including dressing room & bathroom, four further double bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe and two with ensuite shower rooms, ?seperate shower room, ?utility cupboard, plant room, ?store, eaves storage.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden.
The South Hill Park Conservation Area is a popular family neighbourhood which has the advantage of having no through-traffic and is surrounded by Hampstead Heath.
South End Green has a great mix of cafes, gastro pubs, neighbourhood restaurants and shops, including delicatessens and Marks & Spencer; while Hampstead Village is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
You may also want to watch:
South Hill Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 9 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
020 7794 7794