Home of the week: Room for all your earthly possesions in sought-after Hampstead enclave
- Credit: Amberden
An accommodating and beautifully presented, five-bedroom family house, set in the desirable South Hill Park Conservation Area.
Property features include a kitchen dining room, ?guest cloakroom , double reception, ?master bedroom suite including dressing room & bathroom, four further double bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe and two with ensuite shower rooms, ?seperate shower room, ?utility cupboard, plant room, ?store, eaves storage.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden.
The South Hill Park Conservation Area is a popular family neighbourhood which has the advantage of having no through-traffic and is surrounded by Hampstead Heath.
South End Green has a great mix of cafes, gastro pubs, neighbourhood restaurants and shops, including delicatessens and Marks & Spencer; while Hampstead Village is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
South Hill Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Academy to crack down on 'boisterous' behaviour after inspection
- 2 Arsenal begin pre-season in strong position
- 3 Heath patrols to increase after fisherman robbed at knifepoint
- 4 New Wendy's opens its doors in Camden
- 5 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 6 'Buying maternity clothes seemed so wasteful': Former fashion editor's mission
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Camden Council settles £130m Chalcots lawsuit for £19m
- 9 Paddling pool to be open all week after pipes replaced
- 10 Six Hampstead Town by-election candidates seeking votes on July 7
020 7794 7794