Home of the week: Room for all your earthly possesions in sought-after Hampstead enclave
- Credit: Amberden
An accommodating and beautifully presented, five-bedroom family house, set in the desirable South Hill Park Conservation Area.
Property features include a kitchen dining room, ?guest cloakroom , double reception, ?master bedroom suite including dressing room & bathroom, four further double bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe and two with ensuite shower rooms, ?seperate shower room, ?utility cupboard, plant room, ?store, eaves storage.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden.
The South Hill Park Conservation Area is a popular family neighbourhood which has the advantage of having no through-traffic and is surrounded by Hampstead Heath.
South End Green has a great mix of cafes, gastro pubs, neighbourhood restaurants and shops, including delicatessens and Marks & Spencer; while Hampstead Village is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
South Hill Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 2 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 3 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
- 9 Crowdfunder launched to buy Mortimer Terrace Nature Reserve
- 10 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
020 7794 7794