Home of the week: Room for all your earthly possesions in sought-after Hampstead enclave
- Credit: Amberden
An accommodating and beautifully presented, five-bedroom family house, set in the desirable South Hill Park Conservation Area.
Property features include a kitchen dining room, ?guest cloakroom , double reception, ?master bedroom suite including dressing room & bathroom, four further double bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe and two with ensuite shower rooms, ?seperate shower room, ?utility cupboard, plant room, ?store, eaves storage.
To the rear of the property is a landscaped garden.
The South Hill Park Conservation Area is a popular family neighbourhood which has the advantage of having no through-traffic and is surrounded by Hampstead Heath.
South End Green has a great mix of cafes, gastro pubs, neighbourhood restaurants and shops, including delicatessens and Marks & Spencer; while Hampstead Village is less than a 10 minute stroll away.
You may also want to watch:
South Hill Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
020 7794 7794