Home of the Week: New build in Hampstead with panoramic views
- Credit: Knight Frank
Newly built property in Hampstead boasts 42ft entertaining room and its own roof terrace
Nutley Terrace, Hampstead NW3 , Price on Application
A contemporary house extending to approximately 3,480 sq ft, this impressive newly built three bedroom home offers an array of features including a passenger lift to all four floors, Lutron Lighting & Control 4 system, air conditioning, under floor heating, plus an integral garage and off-street parking.
Offering flexible accommodation the house provides a magnificent top floor 42ft entertaining room with panoramic views over the London skyline, plus a dedicated media room and gymnasium on the lower level. The first floor provides a principal bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom plus a second bedroom suite. There is a third bedroom suite with an internal patio on the lower ground floor.
There is an integral garage and off-street parking, south facing roof terrace with panoramic views of the City and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
020 7317 7950
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike