Home of the Week: New build in Hampstead with panoramic views
- Credit: Knight Frank
Newly built property in Hampstead boasts 42ft entertaining room and its own roof terrace
Nutley Terrace, Hampstead NW3 , Price on Application
A contemporary house extending to approximately 3,480 sq ft, this impressive newly built three bedroom home offers an array of features including a passenger lift to all four floors, Lutron Lighting & Control 4 system, air conditioning, under floor heating, plus an integral garage and off-street parking.
Offering flexible accommodation the house provides a magnificent top floor 42ft entertaining room with panoramic views over the London skyline, plus a dedicated media room and gymnasium on the lower level. The first floor provides a principal bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom plus a second bedroom suite. There is a third bedroom suite with an internal patio on the lower ground floor.
There is an integral garage and off-street parking, south facing roof terrace with panoramic views of the City and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
020 7317 7950
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 5 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 6 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 7 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Finchley welterweight Florian Markun has opportunity to stamp his mark
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond