Home of the Week: New build in Hampstead with panoramic views
- Credit: Knight Frank
Newly built property in Hampstead boasts 42ft entertaining room and its own roof terrace
Nutley Terrace, Hampstead NW3 , Price on Application
A contemporary house extending to approximately 3,480 sq ft, this impressive newly built three bedroom home offers an array of features including a passenger lift to all four floors, Lutron Lighting & Control 4 system, air conditioning, under floor heating, plus an integral garage and off-street parking.
Offering flexible accommodation the house provides a magnificent top floor 42ft entertaining room with panoramic views over the London skyline, plus a dedicated media room and gymnasium on the lower level. The first floor provides a principal bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom plus a second bedroom suite. There is a third bedroom suite with an internal patio on the lower ground floor.
There is an integral garage and off-street parking, south facing roof terrace with panoramic views of the City and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
020 7317 7950
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 8 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote