Home of the Week: New build in Hampstead with panoramic views
- Credit: Knight Frank
Newly built property in Hampstead boasts 42ft entertaining room and its own roof terrace
Nutley Terrace, Hampstead NW3 , Price on Application
A contemporary house extending to approximately 3,480 sq ft, this impressive newly built three bedroom home offers an array of features including a passenger lift to all four floors, Lutron Lighting & Control 4 system, air conditioning, under floor heating, plus an integral garage and off-street parking.
Offering flexible accommodation the house provides a magnificent top floor 42ft entertaining room with panoramic views over the London skyline, plus a dedicated media room and gymnasium on the lower level. The first floor provides a principal bedroom with en suite dressing room and bathroom plus a second bedroom suite. There is a third bedroom suite with an internal patio on the lower ground floor.
There is an integral garage and off-street parking, south facing roof terrace with panoramic views of the City and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
020 7317 7950
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 8 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 9 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 10 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine