Home of the Week: Iconic house in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
This iconic Primrose Hill home, formerly known as The Rocking Horse House, has been beautifully remodelled.
Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill NW1
A rare opportunity to acquire arguably one of the most iconic homes in Primrose Hill.
Formerly known as the Rocking Horse House, this handsome period property, which comprises circa 485 sq m/5,226 sq ft, was completely remodelled and extended approximately five years ago to provide an exceptional family home with versatile accommodation and capacious reception rooms, ideal for large scale entertaining.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over four floors the house is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and features a private landscaped rear garden, in addition to enjoying stunning views over Primrose Hill.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
020 7724 4724