Home of the Week: Iconic house in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
This iconic Primrose Hill home, formerly known as The Rocking Horse House, has been beautifully remodelled.
Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill NW1
A rare opportunity to acquire arguably one of the most iconic homes in Primrose Hill.
Formerly known as the Rocking Horse House, this handsome period property, which comprises circa 485 sq m/5,226 sq ft, was completely remodelled and extended approximately five years ago to provide an exceptional family home with versatile accommodation and capacious reception rooms, ideal for large scale entertaining.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over four floors the house is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and features a private landscaped rear garden, in addition to enjoying stunning views over Primrose Hill.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
020 7724 4724