Home of the Week: Iconic house in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
This iconic Primrose Hill home, formerly known as The Rocking Horse House, has been beautifully remodelled.
Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill NW1
A rare opportunity to acquire arguably one of the most iconic homes in Primrose Hill.
Formerly known as the Rocking Horse House, this handsome period property, which comprises circa 485 sq m/5,226 sq ft, was completely remodelled and extended approximately five years ago to provide an exceptional family home with versatile accommodation and capacious reception rooms, ideal for large scale entertaining.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over four floors the house is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and features a private landscaped rear garden, in addition to enjoying stunning views over Primrose Hill.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
020 7724 4724