Home of the Week: Iconic house in Primrose Hill
- Credit: Archant
This iconic Primrose Hill home, formerly known as The Rocking Horse House, has been beautifully remodelled.
Regents Park Road, Primrose Hill NW1
A rare opportunity to acquire arguably one of the most iconic homes in Primrose Hill.
Formerly known as the Rocking Horse House, this handsome period property, which comprises circa 485 sq m/5,226 sq ft, was completely remodelled and extended approximately five years ago to provide an exceptional family home with versatile accommodation and capacious reception rooms, ideal for large scale entertaining.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over four floors the house is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and features a private landscaped rear garden, in addition to enjoying stunning views over Primrose Hill.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
020 7724 4724