Home of the Week: Handsome four-bedroom Victorian terrace in Dartmouth Park
- Credit: Archant
An attractive four-storey Victorian family home on the upper slopes of peaceful Dartmouth Park
Bramshill Gardens, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,950,000 Sole Agent
This four bedroom house was completely modernised by the current vendors seven years ago and features two floors of family and entertaining areas.
The raised ground floor provides an elegant double reception room with high corniced ceilings and wood flooring. The lower ground floor enjoys expansive split level accommodation comprising a family area with direct access to the front courtyard and a striking 27ft contemporary kitchen/dining room to the rear which leads seamlessly, via bi-fold doors, to the secluded west facing garden.
There are four double bedrooms on the two upper floors, an office/study and a guest room, with a large family bathroom and shower room, and wonderful roof top views towards leafy Highgate.
The immediate area provides a fabulous selection of Gastro pubs, the charming street cafes of Swains Lane, and of course, the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath. Both Tufnell Park and Archway tube stations are within walking distance, with excellent bus routes on Highgate Road and Gospel Oak Overground linking Richmond in the west to Stratford in the East. Energy Rating D.
- 1 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 2 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 5 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
Benham & Reeves
020 7284 0101