Home of the Week: Handsome four-bedroom Victorian terrace in Dartmouth Park
- Credit: Archant
An attractive four-storey Victorian family home on the upper slopes of peaceful Dartmouth Park
Bramshill Gardens, Dartmouth Park, NW5
£1,950,000 Sole Agent
This four bedroom house was completely modernised by the current vendors seven years ago and features two floors of family and entertaining areas.
The raised ground floor provides an elegant double reception room with high corniced ceilings and wood flooring. The lower ground floor enjoys expansive split level accommodation comprising a family area with direct access to the front courtyard and a striking 27ft contemporary kitchen/dining room to the rear which leads seamlessly, via bi-fold doors, to the secluded west facing garden.
You may also want to watch:
There are four double bedrooms on the two upper floors, an office/study and a guest room, with a large family bathroom and shower room, and wonderful roof top views towards leafy Highgate.
The immediate area provides a fabulous selection of Gastro pubs, the charming street cafes of Swains Lane, and of course, the rolling acres of Hampstead Heath. Both Tufnell Park and Archway tube stations are within walking distance, with excellent bus routes on Highgate Road and Gospel Oak Overground linking Richmond in the west to Stratford in the East. Energy Rating D.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
Benham & Reeves
020 7284 0101